The simFlight Network Forums

Surface wind not present at all

I set wind 070°/50kt  0-1000ft in FSX.and I also set 50 in Max wind speed up to 1000ft  in FSUIPC4.

But Wind gradually decreases about passing 1000ft baro , Finally  wind is zero kt.

I want to play cross wind landing. but I can not.

Please give me how to set surface wind.

4 hours ago, HIRO7 said:

Please give me how to set surface wind.

You posted this in the FAQ subforum, one clearly marked, in red, "Not for support requests".
Please always post in the correct place!

You really need a weather control program such as Active Sky, or an Instructor Station program like FS-Flightcontrol. Setting weather in FSX should work, but you'd need to set it at all local weather stations AND stop weather changes (a slider in the options). But the job is a lot easier and more reliable using an external program.

For more specific answers you should ask such a general FSX question in one of the FSX Forums, such as the one on AVSIM. This Forum is for specific support for FSUIPC and WideFS.

Pete