The simFlight Network Forums

FSL A3XX simple lua request

Sabrefly

Guys, could some kind soul write a simple lua script here, that engages/disengages AP1 in the current FSL AXX (P3Dv5) please?

I'd like to use it then in FSUIPC so that I could assign 2 joystick buttons to FSL AP1 On and FSL AP1 Off  (the joystick buttons will actually be generated by a voiceattack command).

Many thanks for your help with this.

For requests, you will probably get more responses in the main support forum. This forum is to hold such scripts when contributed.

For the FSL A3xxx series of aircraft, you need to look into the use of the ROTOR BRAKE control, which has been re-purposed for diffferent controls based upon the parameter. You may find what you need there (but I can't check as I don't have these aircraft). Please see https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/22402-v440-update-in-depth-tutorial-to-bind-switches-and-push-buttons-to-keyboard-or-hardware-for-the-a3xx/

John