The simFlight Network Forums

Tiller Problems Since FSUICP6 update

Hello,
I have had problems adjusting the tiller since yesterday. I got p3d 5 and bought FSUICP6 and wanted to use it for p3d 4 and 5. I use the Tiller with Rz axis of my T16000M. I first transferred my settings to fsuicp6 by keeping the ini. That worked quite well at first, but at some point the Tiller stopped working. e.g. with fslabs A320 I can only get the tiller to run via the P3d, the Axis Steering set. The MCDU settings are ok. This does not work with PMDG aircraft either. I also reinstalled FSUICP, no success. I installed and tested fsuicp5 again on p3d4. I also tried to assign the tiller to other hardware, but it doesn't work either. I removed all USB plugs except the joystick, nothing. The p3d controls are completely empty because otherwise I only use FSUICP.

Edit Now it works, i dont know why oO

Edited by Diogenes84