The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc 6 probleme key non valide

*** Moved from FAQ sub-forum to main support forum ***

jour a vous 

je  viens de réinstaller p3dv4 v5 14.

probleme enregistrement non valide de fsuipc malgre achat nouvelle clef chez simmarket

Edited by John Dowson
Moved to support forum

i just reinstalled p3dv4 v5 14.

Sorry, what does this mean - v4 or v5? what is '14'?

An FSUIPC6 key is valid for FSUIPC6, not FSUIPC5.

problem of invalid registration of fsuipc despite purchase of new key from simmarket

You must use the details EXACTLY as specified in your SimMarket account/purchase email. Try copying and pasting the details from there.

If you still have issues, let me know your order number and purchase date and I will check it here. DO NOT POST YOUR key!!!

John

You posted your key!!!!!!!!!! I said, DO NOT POST YOUR KEY!!! If you do that again. your key will be blocked as posting a key publicly is a violation of the license conditions.

I have deleted your message.

I've sent you a PM showing that your registration is valid. I really don't understand what your problem is as you are providing no information except that 'my key is not valid', which it obviously is.

• Confused 1