The simFlight Network Forums

A Few working offsets!

Mario Noriega

Ran a short test as I imported my control mappings from FSUIPC4. The following offsets are working (pardon me if this is the wrong place.¿:

0x3101 Alternator Set

0x281C Battery Set

0x0D0C Lights (NAV STROBE LAND TAXI BCN PANEL tested, SetBit)

The following did NOT work:

0x281C, Avionics (It seems the logic behind this has been changed)

We may want a place where people report what works and what not in an orderly fashion. I mean, just for offset reporting. "Why is this not working?" and "I do not know what I am doing" posts go somewhere else 😄

Hope this little contribution helps!

Thanks for  reporting - and yes, this is the correct place!

15 hours ago, Mario Noriega said:

0x281C, Avionics (It seems the logic behind this has been changed)

0x281C is the Master Battery (which you have said is working!), Avionics is 0x2E80. I'll check both of these sometime today.

For the Avionics, it seems that the control Avionics Master Set works, but not Toggle Avionics Master.  See 

I'll check what the offset is using and maybe update.

John

Edited by John Dowson
Further info added

It seems that I shall be moved to the "I do not know what I am doing" section as well. I shall proof read my posts, since the intent was to report on specific offsets. Master Battery does indeed work, it is 0x2E80 as you correctly state that is not working for me. I remember reading that thread you linked hence I suggested that something must have changed.

Next up I may test a few more, or even go on a "scanning" mission...

28 minutes ago, Mario Noriega said:

it is 0x2E80 as you correctly state that is not working for me. I remember reading that thread you linked hence I suggested that something must have changed.

This offset was using the toggle control - I'll switch to using the set control in the next release. I've tested here and it works ok, although there are some complications if using individual on/off controls (e.g. via the UI or an MSFS assignment). When doing this, the Avionics 1 will drive the offset and Avionics 2 will have no affect.

John