The simFlight Network Forums

VCRUNTIME140_1.dll not found

Hano

Hi,

I copied the FSUIPC files to a folder on my Drive D:. When starting the FSUIPC.exe I got a message with something like "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll not found".

The mentioned .dll file is located on my systemdrive c: but FSUIPC.exe will not find it!

Copying the .dll to the fsuipc folder will solve the problem. Nevertheless fsuipc.exe should be able to find the VCRUNTIME140_1.dll on drive c: when located on an other drive.

Hano

Hello,

I have the same issue. What do you mean by "it's not installed correctly".

The installation consists in putting the FSUIPC7.exe and FSUIPC7.key in a folder and that folder in the MSFS main folder or anywhere in our PC right?

That's what I did and the same error appears, this the 3rd time I am downloading FSUIPC7... could you help me please?

Thanks!

Michael

Edited by Noooch

3 minutes ago, Noooch said:

I have the same issue. What do you mean by "it's not installed correctly".

I mean the VCRUNTIME library is not installed correctly.

4 minutes ago, Noooch said:

That's what I did and the same error appears, this the 3rd time I am downloading FSUIPC7... could you help me please?

Please see the release note or the provided README.txt file. This is explained there, under Issues,  with a link on how to resolve this.

19 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

I mean the VCRUNTIME library is not installed correctly.

Please see the release note or the provided README.txt file. This is explained there, under Issues,  with a link on how to resolve this.

Thanks I didn't scroll down the Readme file sorry.

Hi John, I also got the vcruntime missing error but I have checked and my computer has that file and windows reports no issues with it. However I copied the fsuipc7 files to a folder on my D drive and not on my system C drive. Could that be the reason why it is not locating the vcruntime file and is this a known problem? If I place the fsuipc files on my C drive will that fix the problem? 
Thanks.

9 minutes ago, RFpilot said:

However I copied the fsuipc7 files to a folder on my D drive and not on my system C drive. Could that be the reason why it is not locating the vcruntime file and is this a known problem? If I place the fsuipc files on my C drive will that fix the problem? 

I doubt it, it shouldn't matter where FSUIPC7 is installed. I recommend you follow the advice in that link, and uninstall and re-install the VC runtime.

• 3 years later...