The simFlight Network Forums

X52 Throttle axis is not sent to MSFS

JohnMartin

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my X52 throttle.

It has never worked in MSFS(Even though I know it is working for others). The way around this have been by using FSUIPC7.

But today when starting up the simulator and FSUIPC, there seams to be some issues.

FSUIPC is detecting the movement of the throttle, but nothing is happening in MSFS.
https://imgur.com/a/N51LmJr

Have had this problem at some radom times before, but then I have just restarted FSUIPC and it worked.

Now I have tried to restart computer, FSUIPC and MSFS multiple times, but just can't get it to work.

Any idea where to go from here?

--
John Martin

1 hour ago, JohnMartin said:

FSUIPC is detecting the movement of the throttle, but nothing is happening in MSFS.
https://imgur.com/a/N51LmJr

That image shows that you don't have anything assigned to the axis. You need to assign the axis to a throttle control - check the first checkbox and select the Axis Throttle Set or Throttle Set (or the throttle control you want to use).

Maybe you previously assigned it in a different aircraft in a profile specific assignment?

Anyway, try assigning without a profile and try again. If you still have issues, please attach your .ini and I'll take a look.

4 hours ago, John Dowson said:

That image shows that you don't have anything assigned to the axis. You need to assign the axis to a throttle control - check the first checkbox and select the Axis Throttle Set or Throttle Set (or the throttle control you want to use).

Maybe you previously assigned it in a different aircraft in a profile specific assignment?

Anyway, try assigning without a profile and try again. If you still have issues, please attach your .ini and I'll take a look.

Thanks for your reply!

That did the trick. Not sure what has happened, but it works now 😃