The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Axes doesn't work when my throttle disconnect

mariofsx

HI,

I have a 737 Jetmax Throttle and it's disconnect from time to time in all my flights. If I only use the MSFS control setup, when I connect again the usb device, all worls fine again.

If I use FSUIPC (by the way is what I want) and I recconect the device, the buttons programmed in FSUIPC works again, but not the axes. I have to enter on the Axes setup of FSUIPC and then it recognises again the axes of my devices.

Thanks in advanced!

58 minutes ago, mariofsx said:

I have a 737 Jetmax Throttle and it's disconnect from time to time in all my flights. If I only use the MSFS control setup, when I connect again the usb device, all worls fine again.

Check your USB power management settings. 

59 minutes ago, mariofsx said:

If I use FSUIP (by the way is what I want) and I recconect the device, the buttons programmed in FSUIPC worls again, but not the axes. I have to enter on the Axes setup of FSUIPC and then it recognises again the axes of my devices.

Well, first you should not need to reconnect, so best to solve that problem. However, FSUIPC should rescan the axis when you reconnect. The next time this happens, please show me your FSUIPC7.log file, together with your FSUIPC7.ini. Also, make sure you are using the JoyLetters facility if re-connecting USB devices.
There was a new ini parameter AxisScanOnSimConnectOpen  added in the October 6th build. However, I'm not sure this would help in your case, as it sounds like its not related to when opening SimConnect, but you could try this anyway. 

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Captain777 said:

I am having the same issue with my MSFS/FSUIPC7 setup and the Jetmax quadrant dropping in mid flight. 

Can you please attach your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files.
Also, try opening the FSUIPC logging console (Log -> Open Console) and see what, if anything, is logged when this occurs.

Also check that you have disabled/unchecked  'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power'  on your USB hubs and devices.

@mariofsx Apologies for not seeing your post from 14th October 2020 - not sure why I missed this.... However, as that is now over 1.5 years old, I presume this issue is now solved or has gone away.