The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC - learning support

mjplowcha

*** Moved from FAQ sub-forum to FSUIPC7/MSFS sub-forum ***

I have been flying with a small group of FS pilots for a month or so and was interested in pulling data from FSUIPC over to a website for logging events. Is there a specific language I need to use, or a preferred 'GET' method that I need to be able to achieve this? Do you have a list of variables that are being grabbed from FS2020 that I can reference? 

Again, I'm sorry if I don't quite understand what FSUIPC is actually doing. I'm just guessing based off of the few apps and websites I have used recently. I'm not really an app developer and more of an old school PHP/SQL website guy, so maybe I am asking the wrong questions! Would love some advise or tutorial or something though so I can experiment with it a bit!

Mike P

Edited by John Dowson
Moved to FSUIPC7 support forum

First, you posted in the FAQ sub-forum, where it explicitly states 'Answers to Frequently Asked Questions.. NOT for support requests.'. I have moved your post to the FSUIPC7 as you are asking about FS2020 (or MSFS).

FSUIPC7 has an optional add-on WebSocket server component, integrated and included in the installer, provided by Paul Henty, which uses his client dll for .net to communicate to FSUIPC. Details can be found here: http://fsuipcwebsockets.paulhenty.com/

This component will also work with other versions of FSUIPC and so with other sims (P3D, FSX, FSX-SE).