The simFlight Network Forums

Reverse Thrusters not working

katoema

Hi Martin,

how were you activating the reverse thruster?  You have very few assignments, no axes or key assignments and only 3 valid, as well as 4 possibly invalid, button assignments, all assigned to your HOTAS throttle:

1=RA,28,K113,8     -{Key press: F2}-
2=UA,28,K113,8     -{Key press: F2}-
3=RA,30,C1061,0     -{}-
4=UA,30,C1062,0     -{}-
5=RA,31,C1063,0     -{}-
6=UA,31,C1064,0     -{}-
7=PA,19,C66704,0     -{APU_STARTER}-

Controls 1061 - 1064 are for engine 1-4 autostart - I'm not sure why these aren't commented correctly - are they working?

An unrelated question - are you using a Steam or MS Store installation? Seems to be the latter, but FSUIPC isn't detecting your FS Path correctly.

Could you please try the attached version - just run it and close, then attach your FSUIPC7.log file.

Thanks,

John

FSUIPC7.exe

Later: sorry, it is reported:
    78 FS UNC path = "\\PILOT\MSFSPackages\"
just some earlier logging for the MSFS install was commented=out, which confused me.

You can continue to use that version if you like - it will be released later today (or tomorrow), with an updated installer.

Edited by John Dowson
Further info added

Reverse thruster is activated by lifting the throttle levers over the bar to #29 and #30 on the Hotas Warthog.

It is a Premium Deluxe Boxed version, but then through MS Store.

Engine autostart, I've not tried lately, but will look when I start MSFS again.

Thanks

Martin

FSUIPC7.log

Edited by katoema
Additional information

The 4 auto starters checking now on B747-8, do operate but they cutout when N1 reaches 2.6!

The reverse thrusters were assigned, but just to be sure if I now use your installer which you attached, I will now copy over my ini to use.

Thanks

Martin

32 minutes ago, katoema said:

The reverse thrusters were assigned

Not in the ini you posted, as I said.

33 minutes ago, katoema said:

if I now use your installer which you attached

It was the FSUIPC7.exe attached, not the installer. I'll be releasing an updated installer later today (or tomorrow), also with a new version of FSUIPC7.exe (which will again be different from the above).