The simFlight Network Forums

E175/195 v3 autobrake, trim and liveries

pilot10113

Hi there!

I just purchased the v3 175/195 and love them! They are spectacularly modeled and the systems are amazing! The only issue I am currently encountering is that only the house livery works properly. I dowloaded all of the inibuilds liveries for this particular airplane and the result is that on the 175 the autobrake is visually stuck in the RTO position and the rudder trim is stuck in the left position. Although these do not do anything to the aircraft other than visual, they are very odd. The e195 once again works with the house livery but when I try the installed livery’s the flightdeck is completely black. I have already tried a full reinstall to no prevail. I live these planes but the bugs make it a whole different experience. 

Edited by scoobflight
Clarify subject line to reflect question

1 hour ago, pilot10113 said:

autobrake is visually stuck in the RTO

Search the forum for discussion.

rudder trim is stuck in the left position

This has never been reported. We need specifics on how to duplicate: images, your system, your P3D, etc.

try the installed livery’s the flightdeck is completely black

You are not correctly adding the liveries and missing, or typos, in the related files.