The simFlight Network Forums

AXIS GLITCH?

runrn

Hi

I calibrated the axis for the joystick/flight controls in FSUIPC7 and no axis is assigned in MSFS.

When I fly and the stick is in center mode (nothing happens) the plane suddenly drops the left wing. As soon as I move the stick it works again. Can you see something suspicious in the logs related to this issue?

LOGS:

Edited by runrn

You logs don't show anything and are huge. Please de-activate most of the logging options when you supply a log, and only activate those relevant to your issue (or what we advise)  - which in this case would be axis logging.

However, looking at you ini, you have your aileron and elevator assigned to direct to FSUIPC calibration, but your calibration looks very strange:

Elevator=1573,1577,3816,3816
Aileron=298,512,1915,3565

For your elevator, your null zone is bigger than your axis range! For comparison, this is what mine looks like:

Aileron=-16384,-600,600,16383
Elevator=-16384,-903,600,16383

I suggest that you try to re-calibrate your axes. Please se the provided documentation on how to do this.
You may also want to go into the windows joystick calibration page, and make sure they are calibrated in windows correctly first.

John