fsuipc v 6.01

TQ CFY v3 pro
CP Flight MCP, efis, CDU and radios
12 Arduino's with Mobiflight Software
Flight Illusion Gauges
Agronn Yoke
Full 737 Cockpit

So my problem

I take off and after about 2 minutes i try to engage the autopilot on the cpflight. It engages but it immediately disengages again. I’ve heard some tips to avoid this problem: delete all the joysticks from fsuipc and p3dv5. But no luck. I tried everything for 2 months now but the problem persists. This is very annoying. When I 'switch off' fsuipc then no problems. Same for the CFY throttle software. So someone told me this must be a problem with fsuipc. That's why i am posting my problem in this groep. 

Hope someone can help me here?

25 minutes ago, PietJan said:

I take off and after about 2 minutes i try to engage the autopilot on the cpflight. It engages but it immediately disengages again. I’ve heard some tips to avoid this problem: delete all the joysticks from fsuipc and p3dv5. But no luck. I tried everything for 2 months now but the problem persists. This is very annoying. When I 'switch off' fsuipc then no problems. Same for the CFY throttle software. So someone told me this must be a problem with fsuipc.

If there are no assignments in FSUIPC, and you are running no Lua plug-ins or other FSUIPC client applications, then FSUIPC cannot possibly be responsible as it isn't doing anything.

Anyway, if ProSim-AR aren't able to help, other than blaming FSUIPC, all we can do it check your settings.  But you need to supply your FSUIPC6.INI and FSUIPC6.LOG files -- from a session in which this problem occurs.

You should know that with a proper 737 simulation like that provided by ProSim there are lots of reasons why the autopilot might disengage. Simple things like a jittery yoke axis or one which is badly calibrated (in ProSim) can do it very easily, as also will not having it properly trimmed..

I've been using the last ProsimV3.01 Beta. I have 3.01 proper installed now, but have not had a chance to fly it yet.

I have noted some problems with ProsimV3 + CPFlight hardware on the Prosim Forums.

Pete

On 12/17/2020 at 3:09 PM, Pete Dowson said:

If there are no assignments in FSUIPC, and you are running no Lua plug-ins or other FSUIPC client applications, then FSUIPC cannot possibly be responsible as it isn't doing anything.

Anyway, if ProSim-AR aren't able to help, other than blaming FSUIPC, all we can do it check your settings.  But you need to supply your FSUIPC6.INI and FSUIPC6.LOG files -- from a session in which this problem occurs.

You should know that with a proper 737 simulation like that provided by ProSim there are lots of reasons why the autopilot might disengage. Simple things like a jittery yoke axis or one which is badly calibrated (in ProSim) can do it very easily, as also will not having it properly trimmed..

I've been using the last ProsimV3.01 Beta. I have 3.01 proper installed now, but have not had a chance to fly it yet.

I have noted some problems with ProsimV3 + CPFlight hardware on the Prosim Forums.

Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your quick reply. I use mobiflight with the offsets for Prosim. Nothing else. 

I tried to fly only with the keyboard. So everything disconnected: No joystick, tiller, mobiflight. Even on a clean install from prosim 3.01, with no offsets or axes loaded. Problem seems to be the cfy tq 3.0. When I close the cfy software. Problem is gone. When I close the fsuipc software and have the tq software active.  Problem is gone as well. That is why i wrote this msg to You. I've tried to reach Torsten from cfy for 2 months now but he seems vanished from the earth. I am desperate now. I have a setup from over 30000 E but still not able to fly as it should be. I will upload the .ini 's in the next reply. In the mean time: Thanks! 

1 hour ago, PietJan said:

I will upload the .ini 's in the next reply.

You need to do some logging to see what is being sent. That is more important that the INI's though both log and INI are needed if you want advice. Enable even logging and axis logging in the Logging tab. But don't do this till you are ready to try turning on the A/P, then turn that extra logging off soon after -- otherwise the log will get very large. 

If you don't see anything which explains it to you, attach the LOG and INI here -- but I think you will need to ZIP them.

Pete