The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC and WIDEFS Registration passwords.

I have already registered through SimMArket for the two products and i want to know from where i can get the passwords again. What about if we lost them and we want to register FSUIPC in another pc.

If you have the original email from SimMarket, just print it and save it, keep it safe as you would anything else you pay for. if you want to use the programs on a different PC just enter all the details again, exactly as before. Same if you need to re-format your disk or re-install Windows.

If you've already lost the email notification but still have a registered installation, then make a safe copy of the FSUIPC.KEY file (it's in the FS modules folder, with FSUIPC), or even print it out for future reference. it is an ordinary text file and can be read and printed.

If you've already lost the keys and overwritten the FSUIPC.KEY file, then you will have to explain the situation to customer services at http://www.simmarket.com. Provide the same name and details as you did originally and they should be able to find you on their database.

Regards,

Pete