The simFlight Network Forums

MSFS Crash

anthonysaliba@hotmail.com

Yesterday I upgraded FS2020 to the latest version but today after I load FS through FSIUP7, FS  crashes and exists. I also use Pilot2ATC but even without Pilot2Atc FS crashes after I load the flight plan. I did a full flight without FSIUPC7 and I am also using the FBW A320 Mod. I am attaching the logs ( I  upgraded FSIUP7 to the latest version this morning). 

FSUIPC7.log FSUIPC7_prev.log

23 hours ago, anthonysaliba@hotmail.com said:

I load FS through FSIUP7, FS  crashes and exists. I also use Pilot2ATC but even without Pilot2Atc FS crashes after I load the flight plan.

Flight plan saving and loading with SimConnect doesn't work at present. We are awaiting a fix from Asobo.

Judging by the reports on the P2A support forum, plans generated by P2A also appear to be incompatible at present. 

FSUIPC can't really do anything about this. We are totally dependent upon Asobo/Microaoft to continue development of their Beta-test stage product! 😞

The logs you show don't help. They just show FSUIPC7 closing down automatically because MSFS stopped running (and option in FSUIPC7). Instead you need to find the Windows crash data (in Event Viewer) and submit crash reports on Zendesk so that Asobo/Microsoft have a chance to fix things!

Looking at the reports on the assorted MSFS forums, the latest release of MSFS is pretty unstable with or without add-ons like FSUIPC7. I'm avoiding it at present, sticking with P3D 5.1HF1.

Pete