The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC7 CTD with MSFS2020 Bush Trips

Cloudrider_

Hey guys.

Recently installed FSUIPC7 on my stable MSFS2020 rig, but starting getting CTD's hen selecting any of the bush trips.

I've narrowed it down as I keep a detailed change log. If I simply choose a normal flight and airport with FSUIPC running everything seems fine. But choosing a bush trip casues a CTD.
If I exit FSUIPC before choosing a bush trip, all is fine once again.

Cheers Pete for the great work.

16 hours ago, John Dowson said:

Most probably due to this issue: 

However, as you haven't provided any relevant information its hard to tell.

Note that all MSFS CTDs should be reported to Asobo via zendesk with the crash log included.

John

Also reported here: 

Thanks Pete.
Didn't see this one posted just prior to mine. I guess we could close mine as duplicate if you wish?

Is there any log data you'd like to see or do you feel this should go to Asobo? I would suspect Asobo will say its an FSUIPC issue won't they?

Thanks -

Nige

2 minutes ago, Cloudrider_ said:

Is there any log data you'd like to see or do you feel this should go to Asobo? I would suspect Asobo will say its an FSUIPC issue won't they?

Any crash with MSFS is an issue for Asobo, now that FSUIPC7 runs as a separate executable.

If it is the same issue, Asobo are aware and are investigating. However, I think its always worth raising a zendesk bug report when MSFS crashes, including the relevant information from the Windows Event Log.

I haven't tried loading a bush trip recently. I'll check this here over the weekend as well.

John