The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Crashes after flying for 30-90 minutes in FSX:SE.

So I have been using FSUIPC and along with FSXWX for while and since then, it started having some problems for example.
After I fly around for almost hour, my game starts to freeze and when I checked the addon menu, FSUIPC was no longer there and I guess it crashed. It takes 30 seconds for game to stop freezing and in couple seconds, it continues and lasts for long seconds. I was able to quickly save file before I terminated FSX application. I have been looking around internet for solutions to this kind of problem, but unfortunately it has been unsuccessful.

I am not sure which program is causing problem, but I have started to use FSXWX because default real weather was no longer working.

Pictures.zip

I tried couple minutes to posting log in attachment cause it was soo big and it would not let me upload, but did try my best to cut size down and let me know if you have trouble viewing log or if you need something else.

Hope anyone can help me and solve this issue cause its been happening for while and its annoying me.

6 hours ago, JM_ThePRKid said:

I am trying everything to send log but its not working.

Is the Log extremely large? If so, why? Don't enable any logging options, just show the log with the default settings, then it'll be fine.

And ZIP files before attaching. That makes them much better and smaller to attach.

I don't want to see any pictures, I only need to see the standard default FSUIPC4.LOG file

To me it sounds like there's a corrupt weather file. As a test add "NoWeatherAtAll=Yes" to the [General] section of FSUIPC. This may prevent your FSXWX program working (I don't know if it uses FSUIPC or not), but at least it will prove whether it is weather related.  If so we can take different steps.

And f FSX is crashing there should be an entry with crash details in the Windows Event Viewer (Windows Logs - Applications). Check and if so show me those details (cut and paste, no picture).

Pete

4 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

Is the Log extremely large? If so, why? Don't enable any logging options, just show the log with the default settings, then it'll be fine.

And ZIP files before attaching. That makes them much better and smaller to attach.

I don't want to see any pictures, I only need to see the standard default FSUIPC4.LOG file

To me it sounds like there's a corrupt weather file. As a test add "NoWeatherAtAll=Yes" to the [General] section of FSUIPC. This may prevent your FSXWX program working (I don't know if it uses FSUIPC or not), but at least it will prove whether it is weather related.  If so we can take different steps.

And f FSX is crashing there should be an entry with crash details in the Windows Event Viewer (Windows Logs - Applications). Check and if so show me those details (cut and paste, no picture).

Pete

Let me try doing that, I will send reply back once I see it working.