The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC closes simulator in Tour without aid

Hello guys, the first thing to ask for forgiveness for my English is pure Google. I wanted to comment on why when I run the MSMF with FSUIPC 7 and try to do a flight without help, the simulator closes, but if I run the simulator without the FSUIPC, I can fly those tests. I don't even get to the start screen of the flight, the simulator closes halfway through loading. I would like to move to this simulator, I've been in FSX for years but I don't know how it works very well. If someone can guide me, I only speak Spanish, but I'll try understand with google any explanation. Thank you very much and happy flights

23 minutes ago, Julian Rodriguez said:

I don't even get to the start screen of the flight, the simulator closes halfway through loading.

So MSFS doesn't even start correctly when using FSUIPC7?
Can you download the latest version of the installer and re-install (no need to uninstall first). When you install, uncheck the component Auto-Start FSUIPC7 with MSFS so that FSUIPC7 is not started by MSFS. Then, once MSFS has started, double click the FSUIPC7.exe to manually launch FSUIPC7, and tell me if it runs ok then.

John