The simFlight Network Forums

File Permissions after restoring backup of Modules Folder- FSUIPC.INI not storing macros.

*** Moved from FAQ sub-forum - please post all support requests in the correct forum ***

I have been working with FSUIPC for years now.  Recently I restored a back up I made of my modules folder.  When starting aircraft, all worked fine.  Created a simple macro that I was assigning to a button press.   It saved the macro in the modules folder but when I checked the FSUIPC.ini file it was not added to the list of macros.  I checked the owner of the file, the permissions etc. and cannot for the life of me figure out why the fsuipc.ini file is not storing the macro info.  Any suggestions would be very appreciated.  I am running windows 10, FSUIPC 5.

Edited by John Dowson
Moved to main support forum

You posted in the FAQ sub-forum, where it explicitly states NOT for support requests. I have moved your post for you.

Can you attach your FSUIPC5.ini file please, together with the name of your new macro file (or a listing of the contents of your FSUIPC5 installation folder) and I'll take a look.

John