The simFlight Network Forums

Go Flight not recognized

Andnava

Hi there I have Goflight panels and just downloaded and registered FSUIPC 7 for my MSFS 2020 and I am trying to download the GFDev64.dll but when I go  to Download Links sub forum on the FSUIPC Support Forum as instructed,  all I see is versions  for Fs2004, FSX etc. but cant see it for MSFS 2020, can you please send me the direct  link to download the MSFS 2020 version as non of my Goflight panels are recognized.

Thanks

Andnava

1 hour ago, Andnava said:

I did see it there but sas for FSX or Fs2004 I do not see MSFS 20202, but I will use that one and hope it works.

No, it says for P3D4 and P3D5, because they were the only 64-bit supported sims at the time. The version for FSX and FS2004 (and P3d1-3) is GFDev.dll. The 64 in the GFDev64.dll name says it is 64-bit, as are FSUIPC5, FSUIPC6 and FSUIPC7.

The instruction, which you needed to follow, was to simply download GFDev64.dll and install into the FSUIPC folder.  Surely easy enough?

Pete