The simFlight Network Forums

Can't re-install FSUIPC4!

My msfs crushed again, so I re-installed everything again, but when I re-installed the FSUIPC4 (like I did many times before), it does not accept my FSUIPC password like on the other times that I had to uninstall and re-install everything related with msfs. So now I can't connect my flight simulator with the VA where I am a pilot.

Please tell me what I need to do asap, thanks.

3 hours ago, João Rodrigues de Almeida said:

My msfs crushed again, so I re-installed everything again, but when I re-installed the FSUIPC4 (like I did many times before), it does not accept my FSUIPC password like on the other times that I had to uninstall and re-install everything related with msfs. So now I can't connect my flight simulator with the VA where I am a pilot.

FSUIPC4 is for FSX, not MSFS. For MSFS (2020), you need FSUIPC7.
If its FSX (or FSX-SE) that you are using, then your registration details are still valid. Make sure all three parts - name, email/address, key - are exactly as written in your SimMarket purchase email/account.

John