The simFlight Network Forums

video rendering speed problem

2 minutes ago, laserjet said:

Bonjour ! J'ai réussi à faire le rendu interne! la qualité est géniale! mais je ne comprends pas pourquoi le temps et les nuages ainsi que les bateaux sont si rapides!? joint un court extrait vidéo
merci pour votre travail

https://youtu.be/AKwb3DgMaYs

Hello !!

thanknyou for your support ! Unfortunatelly bateaux and ground traffic are with high speed because msfs cannot pause traffic as I can do with user plane and ai planes , sorry for that I hope in the future I can fix it if ms and Asobo fix simulator

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fabio! I'm coming back to this post because I'm trying to use your internal video renderer! it works but it's not just the clouds and the traffic that are accelerating! the shot, the entire flight is accelerated as if I saw the speed doubling? an idea? for my concern! in advance thank you Fabio

one small vidéo for looking

On 3/17/2021 at 1:22 PM, laserjet said:

Hello Fabio! I'm coming back to this post because I'm trying to use your internal video renderer! it works but it's not just the clouds and the traffic that are accelerating! the shot, the entire flight is accelerated as if I saw the speed doubling? an idea? for my concern! in advance thank you Fabio

one small vidéo for looking

Hi !!! Thank you for your feedback! For external objects like cars and boat I think you must see at the speed you get ... for the quick speed of render , I ll check with test 👌

• Like 1

Hello Fabio I notice that in options and Settings for Render VideoRecording (Alpha) FPS: 60 I force the fps to 30 and save and close, just after the FPS are reset to 60 he does not keep my choice! it's normal? thank you in advance and have a nice day   🙂

Hello Fabio, I too experienced the high speed render of the user aircraft with all settings as default (FPS 60) and automatic sampling.  Is there a tutorial for using the render function?  All I find is recording and replay instructions.  Thanks, Wayne 

• Like 1

Hi Wayne ! If you talk about video render , if you experience high speed render of objects like boat , car , airport vehicles is an Asobo bug that I hope fix in the next updates . If you talk about user plane speed , try video render using 2x slow speed 💪