The simFlight Network Forums

Elevator problems

Hi all, very new to this but here goes.
I am trying to set my elevators In fsuipc. I have PMDG 737, FSX and an Agronn yoke with the paid version of FSUIPC.
Every time I try to set the elevators in Joystick calibration I get the correct action for the elevator down (the in & out figures run smoothly). When I attempt the yoke up the ‘in’ figure runs up nicely but the ‘out’ figure goes straight from 0 to -16383 !! And when I test the yoke in FSX the yoke down is smooth and controlled but the yoke up jerks from centre to maximum yoke up, nothing in between. I have recalibrated the yoke and I have FSX controllers disabled. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Edited by Tomoski
Wrong yoke quoted

15 hours ago, Tomoski said:

I am trying to set my elevators In fsuipc. I have PMDG 737, FSX and an Agronn yoke with the paid version of FSUIPC.
Every time I try to set the elevators in Joystick calibration I get the correct action for the elevator down (the in & out figures run smoothly). When I attempt the yoke up the ‘in’ figure runs up nicely but the ‘out’ figure goes straight from 0 to -16383 !! And when I test the yoke in FSX the yoke down is smooth and controlled but the yoke up jerks from centre to maximum yoke up, nothing in between. I have recalibrated the yoke and I have FSX controllers disabled. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Sending direct to FSUIPC calibration and calibrating can cause issues with some complex add-ons due to the priority levels of the axis controls seen by the sim.
Try 'Send to FS as normal Axis' instead and remove any calibration.