The simFlight Network Forums

Problems set up with home cockpit

Hello guys!

I have some questions about home cockpit configuration.

1. In my yoke there one button that your function is eletric trim. I get to set up this button, but emerged one problem! The trim in MSFS2020 is very slow. How do I solve this problem?

2. In the home cockpit there one heading Bug rotate knob. I too get to setup this, but too emerged problem. The heading selection in MSFS2020 is very fast or very slow. In the first configuration the heading bug is very fast, "jumps" every five degrees. 005,010,015,etc or 003,008,013, etc. In another configuration I can select from degree to degree but very slowly! How do I solve this?

3. I have a Radio Stack, how I set up this radios with MSFS2020? In FSX the radios stack run normaly, but with MSFS the radios not on. There is a solution for this?

Thanks Guys!

10 hours ago, adjan said:

1. In my yoke there one button that your function is eletric trim. I get to set up this button, but emerged one problem! The trim in MSFS2020 is very slow. How do I solve this problem?

For this issue, please see 

2. In the home cockpit there one heading Bug rotate knob. I too get to setup this, but too emerged problem. The heading selection in MSFS2020 is very fast or very slow. In the first configuration the heading bug is very fast, "jumps" every five degrees. 005,010,015,etc or 003,008,013, etc. In another configuration I can select from degree to degree but very slowly! How do I solve this?

How did you configure this for each set-up? Does your rotary have 1 or 2 buttons in each direction? Or is ir a two-phase type rotary? If its the 2 button type, you can implement large/small  increments/decrements  on the different butons. If it has a single button in each direction, you could look into using the example rotaries.lua script - from the Lua Plug-Ins document:

rotaries.lua This uses the HID features of the com library to implement fast and slow turning
button results for rotary encoders which otherwise only indicate one button
press/release for each direction

3. I have a Radio Stack, how I set up this radios with MSFS2020? In FSX the radios stack run normaly, but with MSFS the radios not on. There is a solution for this?

What do you mean by 'In FSX the radios stack run normaly, but with MSFS the radios not on'?
You configure your radios in MSFS in the same (or similar) way as you do in FSX, although some of the controls/events may have changed.
Have you tried turning the avionics on - there are several controls for this - from the controls list document:

66293   TOGGLE_AVIONICS_MASTER
66701   AVIONICS_MASTER_SET
67176   AVIONICS_MASTER_1_ON
67177   AVIONICS_MASTER_1_OFF
67178   AVIONICS_MASTER_2_ON
67179   AVIONICS_MASTER_2_OFF
68070   AVIONICS_MASTER_1_SET
68071   AVIONICS_MASTER_2_SET