The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC window appears and vanishes

alainzu34

Hi, I have downloaded the latest version of FSUIPC for MSFS 2020.

During the game if I try to clic on the fsuipc icon in the task bar, I cannot get the menu (axis, buttons).

If I press alt+F I can sometimes get the fsuipc window, but it disappears whenever I try to click on axis assignment or button????

14 hours ago, alainzu34 said:

During the game if I try to clic on the fsuipc icon in the task bar, I cannot get the menu (axis, buttons).

What about on a right-click? What happens when you double-click - that should also open the main window.

14 hours ago, alainzu34 said:

If I press alt+F I can sometimes get the fsuipc window, but it disappears whenever I try to click on axis assignment or button????

What do you mean by 'disappears'? Is it still running? Is the window just behind the FS window?

Are you running MSFS in full screen mode? If so, try changing to windowed mode first.

Yes when I try to clic on axis assignment, the FSsuipc windows vanishes ( completely not just behind FS window) and I can no more use fsuipc until I restart my computer

Same if I do alt+F

No change full screen or window mode

2 hours ago, alainzu34 said:

Yes when I try to clic on axis assignment, the FSsuipc windows vanishes ( completely not just behind FS window) and I can no more use fsuipc until I restart my computer

Do you mean that when you select the 'Axes...' menu option from either the icon context-menu or the FSUIPC main window 'Assignments' drop-down menu, then FSUIPC 'disappears'? And what do you mean by 'disappear' - has it crashed or is it still running? Is the task bar icon still visible, or the system tray icon? Is it still running, i.e. can you see it and kill it in the tasks activities and kill it from there (if present)?

And the same thing happens with 'button' assignments? What about 'keys'?

Can you also show me your FSUIPC7.ini and .log files please.