The simFlight Network Forums

Purchased version of FSUIPC7 does not start automatically when MSFS 2020 starts

Arcangelo Zurlo

1 hour ago, Arcangelo Zurlo said:

Hi. I solved the issue: I uninstalled the purchased version, then I re-installed the free version and then I updated the freeware version.

Ok, but there is only one version of FSUIPC7 - the payware features are activated by the license, but it is the same as the free version.

EA42 - Bonjour. J'ai téléchargé la version payante de FSUIP7 qui est refusée lors de l'installation. Je rame depuis trois jours. J'ai peur pour mon PC, car un message de "cheval de Troie" nous met en garde contre ce logitiel. Pouvez-vous m'aider à l'installer quand même?. Merci

EA42 - Hello. I downloaded the paid version of FSUIP7 which is refused during installation. I have been paddling for three days. I am afraid for my PC, because a message of "Trojan horse" warns us against this software. Can you help me install it anyway ?. Thank you

The message will be a false positive. Try disabling your ant-virus software before installing, or add an exception to allow it to be installed.

Re bojour. Merci pour votre réponse. j'ai constaté le problème suivant : "L'application n'a pas réussi à démarrer correctement (0x0000022).Cliquez sur OK pour fermer l'application ".  J'en déduis que Fsuip7 ne fonctionne pas. Quel est la possibilité de le  faire  fonctionner ? Merci de me répondre.

Hello again. Thank you for your reply. I saw the following problem: "The application failed to start correctly (0x0000022). Click OK to close the application". I deduce that Fsuip7 is not working. What is the possibility of making it work? Thank you for answering me.

This issue and the solution can be found in the README.txt provided:

Problems running FSUIPC7
========================
1. If you receive the following error when running FSUIPC7:
        The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
   then you need to uninstall the 2015, 2017 and 2019 VC++ redistributibles from the Windows App management panel, and then re-installed
   the combined redistributable packages (usually both the x86 and x64 ones) from here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
   Also see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/8fe4965d-2013-49cb-816e-17cc2bb0c077?auth=1
2. If you receive a pop-up System Error from MSFS when auto-starting FSUIPC7, also please also try the steps outlined in 1. above.
   You can also try starting FSUIPC7.exe manually to see if any errors are given.

Je suis désolé mais le produit acheté FSUIPC7 ne fonctionne pas après plusieurs installations. Je suis très déçu, surtout d'avoir dépensé 29,99€ pour rien.

C'est en toute confiance que j'ai acheté ce produit, dans l'espoir qu'il soit fiable; je ne pas informaticien, ni garagiste. Je vous demande le remboursement ou un avoir de celui ci ou encore le choix d'un autre article.

Merci pour votre réponse.   EA

17 minutes ago, Auffan said:

'm sorry but the purchased product FSUIPC7 does not work after multiple installations. I am very disappointed, especially to have spent € 29.99 for nothing.

I bought this product with confidence, in the hope that it will be reliable; I am not a computer technician, nor a mechanic. I ask you for a refund or a credit for it or the choice of another item.

Did you try re-installing the VC++ redistributables as advised?

Sorry, no refunds. You can download and try before purchase, and I also offer time-limited licenses for those who wish to try the registered version before purchase. We do not provide refunds as once the license is issued, it cannot be revoked (no real-time license validation).

The issue is that you do not have the correct windows files installed to use the software. This is easily fixed by following the advice I have already given.

... vous devez penser d'après votre réponse que je veux vous arnaquer de 30€. très déçu par votre manque de confiance envers vos clients.

Je pense éviter dorénavant un achat à l'aveugle. Merci quand même.

1 minute ago, Auffan said:

.. you must think from your answer that I want to rip you off for 30 €. very disappointed with your lack of trust in your customers.

You will find that the same refund policy applies to ALL products on SimMarket, and most other digital downloaded products. Those that do offer a refund (NOT on SimMarket) allow for a restricted period only and also do on-line license validation so that they can cancel/invalidate the license.

You must realise that there are many people using hacked or publicly available keys for licensed software. You may not do these, but I'm afraid that here are an awlful lot of people that do.

Anyway, there is no point discussing this further. No refunds.. And I don't understand why you even want to request one when you haven't even tried the software, even though you should have tried before you bought it. As I said, your issue is a relatively common one that is easy to solce, and is documented in the README.txt.