The simFlight Network Forums

TBM930 throttle assignment

Tony Candappa

6 minutes ago, Tony Candappa said:

Need guidance to set up TBM930 Throttle control. Not having much luck. Tried following the YouTube video but was not able to succeed. Grateful for details on how to assign. My peripherals are CH controls

I don't know what video you are talking about. Have you tried looking at and following the documentation? Start with the User Guide, especially the section The Easy Step-by-Step Way to Calibrate Your Controls. If you still have issues, then post what you have tried, what problems you have, and also include your FSUIPC7.ini file.

3 minutes ago, Tony Candappa said:

Never done one of these forums before. What do I do next.?

Be patient!

John

• John Dowson changed the title to TBM930 throttle assignment
2 hours ago, Tony Candappa said:

1.Start MSFS.  Auto Start FSUIPC7.

2. Click Connect. 

3. File Menu does not appear.  Therefore unable to See  Assignments sub Menu or any others .

Why are you clicking 'Connect' - you should use Auto-Connect to FS (see Options menu), which is the default.

And this has nothing to do with the Assignments menu - you can assign without MSFS even running (although not advised).

Your problem is that you are using an unregistered version, which does not have the Assignments menu.

When you installed, at the end of the installation process, there is a page for registration. Did you register there? i.e. enter your license details and click the Register button? 

So, your issue is nothing to do with the (new) title or your original post, it is that you cannot see the Assignments menu option, which means that you are using an unregistered version.

PLEASE at least give a quick look at the documentation. I provide these so I don't have to be continually answering posts like this one. I suggest that you start with the Installing and Registering FSUIPC7 one, and then move on to the User Guide.

If you didn't reach the registration page during installation, it means the installer crashed, and you won't have the documents installed (but you will still have the Installation and Registration guide, as that is in the zip you downloaded). If this is the case, then this is usually due to your VC++ redistibutables being wrong, and you need to uninstall and re-install them. Instructions (and a link) are provided in the README.txt file for this.

Later:... and what do you mean by 'File Menu does not appear'..That is ALWAYS in the FSUIPC7 main window. What are you looking at?

Edited by John Dowson
PS added

John;  I have a Registered my FSUIPC7  Customer ID 445255.

FSUI is loaded. However I am still unable to see "Assignment" option in the File Menu.   Neither other Options like Load Flight etc are available. How can I resolve this please. 

Have followed Instructions up to this Point. Please note also load FS Flying School into MSFS after I get on Runway.

Auto connect is operational.

1 minute ago, Tony Candappa said:

However I am still unable to see "Assignment" option in the File Menu.   Neither other Options like Load Flight etc are available. How can I resolve this please. 

There is no "Assignment" option in the File menu.

Did you read and follow the installatiion and registration guide, as advised? What did the pop-up say when you clickef the 'Register' button?
Does your FSUIPC look like the main window shown in the User guide?

2 minutes ago, Tony Candappa said:

Have followed Instructions up to this Point.

You have not! I still don't understand what your problem is  as what you are saying doesn't make any sense. Have you read the Installation and Registration guide? If not, PLEASE DO SO NOW.

3 minutes ago, Tony Candappa said:

I have a Registered my FSUIPC7  Customer ID 445255.

It is only a registered version if you have entered your registration details and generated a FSUIPC7.key file by pressing the Register button, as I keep saying.
I cannot help you if you do not do this and report what occurred.

It sounds to me, although noir clear from your description, that you haven't registered. If you did register, and saw a pop-up telling you that your registration is valid, then check your installation folder to see if an FSUIPC7.key file was created. If not, this may be due by trying to install in a protected location (under Documents or Program Files), in which case you should re-install into a better location. Otherwise, you can create the key file manually (instructions in several other posts), but this really shouldn't be needed.