The simFlight Network Forums

Assigning Key dialog box MSFS

askytag

I upgraded my PC and reinstalled my licensed FSUIPC7 with no issues. After running FSUIPC7, I used to click the icon again to open the key assign dialog box, but now I can't find the dialog box anywhere. Can you help me? Thanks

24 minutes ago, askytag said:

I upgraded my PC and reinstalled my licensed FSUIPC7 with no issues. After running FSUIPC7, I used to click the icon again to open the key assign dialog box, but now I can't find the dialog box anywhere. Can you help me? Thanks

Sounds like you are running an unregistered version. Did you register again, or, if you had an existing key file, were your registration details displayed ok at the end of the installation process?

Probably best to just re-install - just download the latest installer and run again to the registration page, and then register again (if needed), and if you have issues tell me what the pop-up said after clicking the Register button.