The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with my FSUIPC version

Good day,

I fly under Prepar3d v4.5 and I have a big problem with elevators of any aircraft, they not move at all, so take off is imposible.

I do not know if my version of FSUIPC is correct or not, so I am triying to completely deleted from PC and , after that, try to know with version will be crrect for Prepar 3d version 4.5

I can not find how to unistall FSUIPC, any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards

Florencio Pascual

1 minute ago, Florencio Pascual said:

I fly under Prepar3d v4.5 and I have a big problem with elevators of any aircraft, they not move at all, so take off is imposible.

I do not know if my version of FSUIPC is correct or not, so I am triying to completely deleted from PC and , after that, try to know with version will be crrect for Prepar 3d version 4.5

I can not find how to unistall FSUIPC, any help will be appreciated.

Which version of FSUIPC are you using - FSUIPC5 or FSUIPC6?
If using an unregistered/unlicensed version, I suggest that you use the latest version, FSUIPC6. However, if you have an FSUIPC5 license, continue to use that (or you can get an FSUIPC6 license at a discounted price if you prefer).

To uninstall, if using FSUIPC6, you can run the uninstaller that will be in your FSUIPC6 installation folder.
If using FSUIPC5. simply remove or rename the FSUIPC5.dll to prevent it being loaded.
However, there is no need to uninstall. Just download the latest installer and run that - that will automatically uninstall your current version and replace with the latest (and if you switch from FSUIPC5 to FSUIPC6,  FSUIPC6 will replace your FSUIPC5 installation).

For the latest versions of each product, see www.fsuipc.com, or the Updated Modules -> Download Links section of this forum.

Just now, Florencio Pascual said:

I use FSUIPC6,  full version

I just need to know with version will be for Prepar3d 4.5 version

Just use the latest version available then - 6.1.0

1 minute ago, Florencio Pascual said:

Anyway, I have read the manuals and deleted the .dll file.

You shouldn't do that really. As I said, to uninstall, run the uninstaller. Deleting the dll will stop FSUIPC6 being loaded, but P3D will still try to load it, but will fail.
And there is no need to uninstall if re-installing.

2 minutes ago, Florencio Pascual said:

If you could inform me wich version is the best, I will appreciate so much

As I said, just use the latest, v6.1.0