The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC not running Play Store Version of MSFS 2020

apoincon

11 hours ago, apoincon said:

I had FSUIPC7 running with the Steam Version of MSFS. I changed to the Play Store version of MSFS but FSUIPC is still trying to run the Steam version' How can I make it run with the Play Store version.

FSUIPC7 should not run anything, it is MSFS that should run FSUIPC7. It was only in earlier versions of FSUIPC that the desktop icon started MSFS.

So, first download the latest version of FSUIPC7 (v7.0.9 or the latest beta, v7.1.0f). Before your run it, best to uninstall your current version by running the uninstaller located in your installation folder. Don't wirry, when you re-install into the same folder all your current settings will be preserved.

Also, you may have remnants of your Steam install left over, so if the following file exists, please delete (or rename) before installing FSUIPC7 again:
    <USER>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\UsrCfg.opt