The simFlight Network Forums

[Programs] Run

ptimale

Hello

translated by Google

is it possible to execute this:

Run1 = "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Google \ Chrome \ Application \ chrome.exe" "F: \ MicrosoftFlightSimulator \ Procedure Avion \ A320NX_Checklist_OddSobriquet \ AirlinePack \ A20NX_Checklist_AirFrance.pdf"

in the log file [Error = 2]

in the log file [Error = 740]

thank you in advance for your help

30 minutes ago, ptimale said:

Run3 = "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ NaturalPoint \ TrackIR5 \ TrackIR5.exe"

in the log file [Error = 740]

Error 740 indicates that you need elevated/admin privileges to run. 

32 minutes ago, ptimale said:

Run2 = https: //www.simbrief.com/

What is this? Why are you trying to run a http address - that is never going to work....(and Error 2 is File Not Found)

34 minutes ago, ptimale said:

Run1 = "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Google \ Chrome \ Application \ chrome.exe" "F: \ MicrosoftFlightSimulator \ Procedure Avion \ A320NX_Checklist_OddSobriquet \ AirlinePack \ A20NX_Checklist_AirFrance.pdf"

Error 2 is simply 'file not found'. Are you sure that you have the correct location? What happens when you open a command prompt and type:
    😄\Program Files (x86) \Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe F:\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\Procedure Avion\A320NX_Checklist_OddSobriquet\AirlinePack  A20NX_Checklist_AirFrance.pdf
?

So many spaces in that command as well, and I am not sure if they are there or not. Please, next time, do not paste content, but attach both your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files so I can see EXACTLY what they contain.

hello s

sorry to copy paste

attached files request

for information if you execute line 84 and the path is valid of course, it works in my environment

but its not running via fsuipc

he would be very interested in a future update to be able to execute urls.

For Tarckir I will investigate.

Sorry for the time I wasted you

FSUIPC7.ini FSUIPC7.log

3 hours ago, ptimale said:

for information if you execute line 84 and the path is valid of course, it works in my environment

Why 'of course'? I don't know this, which is why I asked. Did you try  from the same drive/location that FSUIPC is located?

The error reported (Error=2) indicates 'file not found', which is the error FSUIPC is receiving from windows when trying to execute that command. Maybe try a few things, such as opening a pdf on the same drive, or using a different pdf viewer.

3 hours ago, ptimale said:

he would be very interested in a future update to be able to execute urls.

But you don't execute urls. You open them in a web browser.