The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 6 (P3D V5.1) disconnects AutoPilot during autosave on the FSLABS when flying in cruise

Hi,

I fly the FSLABS A321 on daily bases, and i noticed that from time to time the autopilots disconnects. 

I narrowed this down to the AutoSave function of FSUIPC, am i the only one with this problem or are there more?

Secondly how to prevent the autosave as i use this to continue flight after CTD?

31 minutes ago, Andres van Goozen said:

I fly the FSLABS A321 on daily bases, and i noticed that from time to time the autopilots disconnects. 

I narrowed this down to the AutoSave function of FSUIPC, am i the only one with this problem or are there more?

I'm not sure how this could be related to the AutoSave function. You could try logging events to see what events are being sent when this occurs. I'd be interested to know if other have seen this issue - I don't have the FSLabs A321.

33 minutes ago, Andres van Goozen said:

Secondly how to prevent the autosave as i use this to continue flight after CTD?

Not sure I understand this - you want to prevent (i.e. stop) autosave, but you still want to use the auro0save flights to load after a CTD?
Anyway, to prevent autosave, you can disable in the usual way. There is also an FSUIPC added control that toggles the auto-save feature on//off, but only works if AutoSave is active (in your FSUIPC config/ini file). There is also a new control (latest FSUIPC6/7 betas only) that "manually" triggers and auto-save,

Thanks John,

I suspect Autosave because it happens to me during autosave when i actually saw it..

Second question is wrong written, it was more like are the other options for saving the flight so i continue after CTD.

Anyway, let me enable logging to see whats happen during autosave and to see if there are any interuptions mentioned.

Just now, Andres van Goozen said:

Second question is wrong written, it was more like are the other options for saving the flight so i continue after CTD.

If you want to save a flight, there are only two ways to do it - manually (i.e. when you say so), either using FSUIPC or the FS facilities, or by using AutoSave.

2 minutes ago, Andres van Goozen said:

Anyway, let me enable logging to see whats happen during autosave and to see if there are any interuptions mentioned.

ok