The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to register FSUIPC and Wide

Good day 

I purchased the FSUIPC and wide on Simmarket back in 2006. When I enter the registration codes into the latest versions for PD3 v5 and MS 2020 It says that information I entered is incorrect. However when I install in FSX SE, my registration work on both FSUIPC and Wide. The MS 2020 version is "Install_FSUIPC7" and the PD3 v5 version is Install_FSUIPC6. What am I doing wrong. I can attached the purchase order if you need it just let me know.

Bill McIntyre

Edited by Bill M

1 hour ago, Bill M said:

I purchased the FSUIPC and wide on Simmarket back in 2006. When I enter the registration codes into the latest versions for PD3 v5 and MS 2929 It says that information I entered is incorrect. However when I install in FSX SE, my registration work on both FSUIPC and Wide. The MS 2020 version is "Install_FSUIPC7" and the PD3 v5 version is Install_FSUIPC6. What am I doing wrong. I can attached the purchase order if you need it just let me know.

Your license id for FSUIPC4 only. For P3Dv5, you need a license for FSUIPC6. For MSFS2020, you need a license for FSUIPC7.
Each version of FSUIPC requires its own license.

WideFS7 is compatible with FSUIPC4, FSUIPC5 and FSUIPC6, so that should work with each product.#

If you want to try FSUIPC7, ther is a trial license available here: 

John

3 hours ago, John Dowson said:

Your license id for FSUIPC4 only. For P3Dv5, you need a license for FSUIPC6. For MSFS2020, you need a license for FSUIPC7.
Each version of FSUIPC requires its own license.

WideFS7 is compatible with FSUIPC4, FSUIPC5 and FSUIPC6, so that should work with each product.#

If you want to try FSUIPC7, ther is a trial license available here: 

John

Thank you for your reply back. Where do I get the license for FSUIPC6?