The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Change

Duane Buck

I have had an issue with MSFS after update 5.  For some reason FSUIPC is not connecting to some of my acars programs.   

I have checked at least three of them and with running 7.24, there is not connection with the acars programs.  Is there a log file I can send to you to check?  I have uninstalled FSUIPC a couple of times now.

Thank you.

Duane Buck

3 hours ago, Duane Buck said:

For some reason FSUIPC is not connecting to some of my acars programs.   

You mean the acars programs are not connecting to FSUIPC....

Did you get MSFS in a ready-to-fly state, i.e. with an aircraft selected, loaded and ready-to-fly?

Please try the latest beta, to be released shortly, but currently available here:

There seem to be various issues since update SU5 but I haven't had time to look into these yet. Will start tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Duane Buck said:

Is there a log file I can send to you to check?

Yes, your FSUIPC7.log file, located under your FSUIPC7 installation folder.

John

Did you get to the bottom of this issue?
Did you check the logs of your acars programs? You FSUIPC7.log file looks ok, although you could change your stall settings in your FSUIPC7.ini as you did have a data stall issue (but not important).

Btw, 7.2.6 was also released this morning so please update to that version.