The simFlight Network Forums

invalid info when trying to activate

MarcK

I have installed MSFS on a new computer. Yesterday after installing FSUIPC7 activation failed. I tried many times by copy and paste my info and typing it manually and always says invalid info. I contacted Simmarket as i purchased license from them but they replied that they cant help with this and i should contact developer.

Where/who can i contact/email about this?

Thank you

MarcK 

22 minutes ago, MarcK said:

Where/who can i contact/email about this?

Here and me!

There are so many similar support requests on this now, and - to be honest,  I am getting pretty fed-up of responding to those that keep posting for this and have not bothered to read the manual. So, have you read the 'Installing and Registering FSUIPC7.pdf', section Invalid Key Problems?

If not, please do that, and follow the instructions provided.

If that does not solve your issue, please let me know your order number and I will verify your details here.

John

Sorry John for not trying to find solution first and Thank you for your fast reply.

My time/date was set properly but i installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 32bit and 64bit version and that solved issue with missing DLLs. Registration went through after that.

Marc