The simFlight Network Forums

Throttle Controls Moving On Their Own - MSFS 2020 FSUIPC 7

Element9846

Hello,

A couple of days ago, I seemed to be able to properly setup Virpil throttle controls for reverse axis, idle, and max. Today however, my simulator is inputting random throttle changes without me touching the controls. I have verified that nothing in game is set for throttle input. I am new with FSUIPC 7 and I was hoping someone could help point me in the correct direction...as I am lost regarding how to fix these random throttle inputs.

Try activating logging for both events and axes controls and open the console window. This may help show you what is sending the throttle control commands.
You can also attach your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files and I'll take a look to see if I can see anyhing.

If assigning in MSFS, it is best to create a new empty profile in MSFS for that controller.

John