The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with steering tiller calibration

amicodepla

1 minute ago, amicodepla said:

assigned an axis to steering tiller set, and until SU6 worked very well. Now with su7 the calibration from down to up remains to zero  while in assignment ,the axis works without porblem. I think that is simmconnect problem with the new release.

Could you activate axes logging in FSUIPC7, and produce a short log file (do not start a new log!) where you move your tiller control through its full range, and then exit FSUIPC and attach your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files and I will take a look.

Thanks,

John

5 hours ago, amicodepla said:

this is the file John

No it isn't...

First, I asked for a full log file, and you provided me with a continuation log file:

User Name="Andrea Deplano"
User Addr="muffo@tiscali.it"
FSUIPC7 Key is provided
WIDEFS7 not user registered, or expired
  4036750 System time = 26/11/2021 13:43:59, Simulator time = 14:48:01 (11:48Z)
  4036750 FLT path = "C:\Users\andrea\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\"
[Continuation log requested by user]

So you forced a new log file to be created by selecting 'New Log' when I EXPLICITLY asked you not to do this: " (do not start a new log!)"

I am not going to look any further into this until you do this. And I would like to understand what is not clear about this - seems to happen all the time for some reason. I think I am going to remove this option from the menus, although useful, as it is always abused in this way, even when I ask OPs to provide FULL logs, and NOT continuation logs.

Seems like you also didn't activate the log options that I advised, although I cannot tell from the files you provided....

John

2 hours ago, amicodepla said:

after a day the problem resolved itself

Ok, but sounds strange...!

On 11/27/2021 at 6:58 AM, amicodepla said:

The program created a fsuipc7.1log. Can it be useful to you? If not, tell me, after how long, I will be able to send you another one. 

Sorry, missed this one.... Not relevant now your issue is resolved, but just remember not to start a New Log (i.e. don't use that menu option) when providing log diles for support. If you do, then yes - include the separate log files which are renamed with ',1', '.2', etc included in the name.