The simFlight Network Forums

Motorized Trim wheel no longer working after updating to P3Dv5.3 (using Prosim and sioc)

Hi 
after updating my prepar3d V5.3 , prosim 3.13b9 and last fsuipc 6.1.6 my motor trim in sioc not run!
The last trim motor value prosim (1,-1,or 0) not arrive in sioc..... I use in numerical of prosim in trim motor value an fsuipc offset (16bit S) of service 0x600 to send these values in my variable of sioc but not arrive anything
Whit same configuration and previous P3D V5.2 all working very fine
The trim motor hardwere run very fin in sioc consol test
Can you help me?
Regards  
Giosuè

First, you posted in the FAQ sub-forum, where it explicitly states NOT for support requests. I have moved your post to the main support forum. Please take care to post in the appropriate support forum.

Also, please give your posts an appropriate tile, relating to what your issue is. A plea for help is not an appropriate title - it says nothing about your issue. I will update.

As for your issue, I have no idea as I do not use ProSim or sioc (whatever that is), and you have not included any information as to what is actually driving your trim wheel. Is this configured/assigned in FSUIPC6, and if so, how?

Maybe you can start by showing me your FSUIPC6.ini and FSUIPC6.log files.

John

• John Dowson changed the title to Motorized Trim wheel no longer working after updating to P3Dv5.3 (using Prosim and sioc)