The simFlight Network Forums

own home made overhead not detected

jimney

15 minutes ago, jimney said:

My overhead panel cannot be detected, is that means I bought wrong?

I have no idea, what did you buy? If you are referring to FSUIPC7, you should have tried before purchasing a license - a trial license is available with full functionality.

FSUIPC7 only recognises HID joystick type devices in the assignments panels. If your overhead is not such a device, then it will not be recognised in the assignment panels.
However, HID non-joystick type devices can be accessed and assigned using lua and the com library. You could try that way.
There is also a program in our downloads section called HIDScanner. You could try tunning that to see if that detects your device, and if so you should be able to program via using lua scripts.

John

12 minutes ago, jimney said:

because your trial license is not available so I purchased directly....

FSUIPC7 trial license always avaliable here, and upon request if out of date: 

13 minutes ago, jimney said:

Now, i tried to use SPAD and overhead panel is recognised, any idea let SPAD use your LVAR command for A32NX?

No idea. Sounds like a question for SPAD.next support. However, I suspect that SPAD.next can access lvars/hvars, but I have no idea if it uses FSUIPC or has its own mechanism.

John