The simFlight Network Forums

FBW 320

nicolas83

Hi all. I am using the FSUIPC file what is provided from FBW Team to configure my  autopilot panel. I want to use a key press for increasing or decreasing the HDG, SPD and ALT. This works only as long as the FSUIPC window is active. As soon as the panel goes in the background, for example when I use the mouse in the cockpit, the buttons are not working properly. At the heading it increses/decreases the heading value only one by keypress. Holding the key does only changes the value by one step.

Key presses made when MSFS has the focus should be picked-up by FSUIPC (via SimConnect) for action. However, not all key presses are supported.
What keys are you using?
Could you activate logging for Buttons and Key presses + Events, and produce a short log file where you load your aircraft and then press an assigned key (or key combination), both when MSFS has the focus and when FSUIPC has the focus, then exit and show me your FSUIPC7.log and FSUIPC7.ini files.

John