The simFlight Network Forums

X56 throttle not connecting

Carlos Alvarez

Hi john i complete misst that comment. I just run the remove reg i saw befor that post. thnig is that i remove the MSFS nad now there's no way i cant installed now due some problem is acurring during the installation, it always got stuck at 20% waitng for a while and CTD. I can re run the reg 1 and 2 or only the nr 2 let me know. Now i omw to work but after that i can give it a try.

As you have already ran the first one, just run the 2nd one, with your logitech jopystick and rudder pedals disconnected, then reboot and reconnect. then run FSUIPC7 and exit, and show me the 3 files again.

Sorry about your issues with MSFS, but I can't help with that. Try the Asobo forums for installation issues.

On 1/17/2022 at 8:36 PM, John Dowson said:

As you have already ran the first one, just run the 2nd one, with your logitech jopystick and rudder pedals disconnected, then reboot and reconnect. then run FSUIPC7 and exit, and show me the 3 files again.

Sorry about your issues with MSFS, but I can't help with that. Try the Asobo forums for installation issues.

Sorry for the delay

FSUIPC7.ini FSUIPC7.JoyScan.csv FSUIPC7.log

Still an issue with your G13 joystick. Can you disconnect, and run the following as a .reg file, then reboot and reconnect.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\DirectInput\VID_046D&PID_C2AB]
[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_046D&PID_C2AB]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\DirectInput\VID_046D&PID_C2AB]
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_046D&PID_C2AB]

Before starting FSUIPC, delete the contents of your  [JoyNames] section in your FSUIPC7.ini file and let that get rebuilt.

The log also reports an error reading the details of your joystick:

625 Product= <not readable at this time: maybe device disconnected?>

Not sure if this is an issue, but try connecting it to a different USB port/hub - if its in a USB2 port try moving it to a 3.1 port (if you have any), and if its in a 3.0 or 3.1, try moving it to a USB 2.0 port.

Once thats done, start FSUIPC7, exit and then show me the files again.

If there are still registry issues after this, I will give you instructions for logging the registry matching FSUIPC performs - there may be some other registry entries that need removing.

Hows it going with the MSFS re-install?

8 hours ago, John Dowson said:

Still an issue with your G13 joystick. Can you disconnect, and run the following as a .reg file, then reboot and reconnect.

Before starting FSUIPC, delete the contents of your  [JoyNames] section in your FSUIPC7.ini file and let that get rebuilt.

The log also reports an error reading the details of your joystick:

Not sure if this is an issue, but try connecting it to a different USB port/hub - if its in a USB2 port try moving it to a 3.1 port (if you have any), and if its in a 3.0 or 3.1, try moving it to a USB 2.0 port.

Once thats done, start FSUIPC7, exit and then show me the files again.

If there are still registry issues after this, I will give you instructions for logging the registry matching FSUIPC performs - there may be some other registry entries that need removing.

Hows it going with the MSFS re-install?

Here're the files empty after runing the 3rd reg file u give me.

FSUIPC7.ini FSUIPC7.JoyScan.csv FSUIPC7.log

7 hours ago, Carlos Alvarez said:

something must be seriosly wrong with my system after the 1st run of the reg file i run.

As I have said, the reg file only removed entries for specific devices and can no way affect MSFS installation.
Did you take a registry backup of your registry before you started to make any changes, as advised? You should ALWAYS back-up your registry before making any changes.
If you have this back-up, try reverting back to that.

But something very strange is going on in your system. The last registry change should just have removed the entries for your G13 joystick, but now your rudder and stick have also disappeared.
I will look into providing you with additional logging flags to log the registry matching.

Can you also please check (again) that you are not using any logitech or saitek drivers for any of your devices, and if so remove them. Also, please do not run/install any software for these devices - unless absolutely needed. Always best to try without any additional software running.

Could you add the following to the [General] section of your FSUIPC7.INI file, generate another log and post that:

Debug=Please
LogExtras=x200000

We will try removing all device registry entries + drivers, then adding them back one by one, checking the files each time.

Btw, did you try checking the ports/hubs used and switching your G13/rudder to a different port/hub?

On 1/23/2022 at 9:26 AM, John Dowson said:

Those all look good! Looks like you also have MSFS installed. Is everything now working ok?
Looks like you haven't connected your Logitech G13 Joystick though. Are you not planning to use this?

Hi John I have Covid now so i wasn't avail to anwer u. No the G13 is going to remainnd offlline. So far everythnig is working. Thanks for the help

24 minutes ago, Carlos Alvarez said:

I have Covid now so i wasn't avail to anwer u

No problem - hope it wasn't too much of an ordeal, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

24 minutes ago, Carlos Alvarez said:

No the G13 is going to remainnd offlline. So far everythnig is working.

Ok, glad it all seems yo be working now.

25 minutes ago, Carlos Alvarez said:

Thanks for the help

No problem. Sorry it took so long to get there!

John