The simFlight Network Forums

Additional FSUIPC Offset Requests II

V. Heine

Hello John,
in the addendum to this post in the forum:
https://forum.simflight.com/topic/93907-additional-fsuipc-offset-requests/

Is it possible for you to add the following offsets in the FSUIPC for the L-Vars used in the working title CJ4?

HDG - L:WT_CJ4_HDG_ON
HDG SELECT - AUTOPILOT HEADING LOCK DIR:1
VS - L:WT_CJ4_VS_ON
V/S SELECT - AUTOPILOT VERTICAL LOCK DIR:1
FLC - L:WT_CJ4_FLC_ON
IAS SELECT - AUTOPILOT AIRSPEED LOCK DIR:1
ALT - L:WT_CJ4_ALT_HOLD
ALT SELECT - AUTOPILOT ALTITUDE LOCK VAR:1

Thank you for "your" tireless work for the community.

Volker

Hi Volker,

I will not be adding/allocating offsets for lvars for specific aircraft. If I started doing this, there would be endless requests for this in MSFS - I hope you understand this.

I have implemented a mechanism to allow users to add any lvar to a free offset area. This is, hopefully, relatively straightforward to do. Please see the Advanced User guide, P44 section Adding Lvars to Offsets. If you have any issues doing this, I can help.

12 minutes ago, Volker Heine said:

To be clear, this post concerns adding simvars, or A type variables, not any other variable types.

Regards,

John

Ah, one more thing that is relevant to this request....

Currently this facility is only available to registered/licensed copies of FSUIPC. I can allow this facility to be used in unlicensed copies if needed/requested. I have no issues allowing this. I was previously going to allow this but decided not to due to some strange responses from other freeware developers when I broached this subject...

John

Hi John,

Thank you John for answering my question so quickly.
Your argument is understandable.
I will carefully read page 44 in the Advanced User Guide.
If I have any questions about this, I'll be happy to come back to your offer of help.
Because of my age, I've been a registered user of the FSUIPC since your father's beginnings.

Thank you and best regards,

Volker