The simFlight Network Forums

[Solved] FSUIPC closes after launching my lua script

roland_lfor

• roland_lfor changed the title to FSUIPC closes after launching my lua script

I realized that this issue came out since I maximised (by error), then minimised my output window (from Wnd library).

In FSUIPC7.ini, I have deleted the entries in [ExtWindow] section to solve the issue.

It seems that the Wnd library does not like Wnd.text() calls when the output window is minimised.

• roland_lfor changed the title to [Solved] FSUIPC closes after launching my lua script
  • 1 year later...
On 2/13/2022 at 11:43 AM, John Dowson said:

Ok, that is strange. I will take a look when time permits to see if anything can be done. It certainly shouldn't cause a CTD.

I have finally gotten around to looking into this. The problem was that when you exit FSUIPC the size/position if all Wnd library windows is saved and used to set the size/position the next time you tun FSUIPC7. If the window is iconized, the size/position was still saved, but using this to restore when next run gives issues as the iconized size is then used on the window which is not initially iconised.

I have fixed this by not saving the window position if/when iconzed. This update will be in the next release of FSUIPC7 (7.3.6).

John