The simFlight Network Forums

WASM LVARS TO OFFSET BASIC GUIDE

AlMassimo

Hello,

after a wide and pretty frustrating search on the net, forums, google searches and reading all supplied manuals and docs, I surrended and now I would like to start a topic (if already exists please someone tell me where to find it) about existing documentation, examples, tutorials or simple posts illustrating step by step procedure to add lvars for a specific plane and assign them to offsets so to control them via hardware (I am trying to convert my B737 MCP and EFIS into A320 functional FCU and EFIS.

For the moment I would like to deal with Asobo A320 Neo, and only after that, trying to switch to the more complex FBW 320.

At the moment I only understood that I have to insert something like this :

[LvarOffsets]
1=A320_Neo_MFD_NAV_MODE=UB66C0
2=A320_Neo_MFD_NAV_Range=UB66C1

in fsuipc.ini, and then from SIOC I should be able to set the values of 66C0 and 66C1 with the usual code.

Is that correct ? I think there is a whole world of things to know more than this... where can I find a basic guide ?

Thanks a lot for any help!

First step worked fine.

First of all, I enabled WASM addon from fsuipc menu (ALT-F if one wants to know) and then restarted flight.

WASM was enabled and I could see a list of LVARS. Great, but only some lvars were displayed.

To see the effect of any change it is necessary to hit again list lvars.

The correct vars were

[LvarOffsets]
1=A320_Neo_MFD_NAV_MODE=UB66C0
2=A320_Neo_MFD_Range=UB66C1

I corrected the second row in fsuipc.ini, then hit reload under wasm menu in fsuip and then both controls worked perfectly.

The code in SIOC was

Var 0282, name FS_MODO, Link FSUIPC_OUT, Offset $66C0, Length 1        // EFIS_MODE
Var 0283, name PM_RANG, Link FSUIPC_OUT, Offset $66C1, Length 1        // PM_EFIS_RANG

Then other lines assigned to FS_MODO and PM_RANG the values 0,1,2,3... according to knobs position.

All wonderful! (FSUIPC IS a MASTERPIECE, no doubt about this).

Now I would like to assign to EFIS buttons the PFD_LS and MFD TERRAIN function, and ARPT and WAYPOINTS.

This seems to be more complicated for me because these controls are under HVARS, not LVARS.

How I set them ? For the moment, I just don't know.

On 2/16/2022 at 10:55 PM, AlMassimo said:

Great, but only some lvars were displayed.

To see the effect of any change it is necessary to hit again list lvars.

lvars can take some time after the aircraft has loaded to be available. By default, the WASM waits 5 seconds after aircraft load to scan for lvars. For complex aircraft, such as the A320 neo, you need to increase this by changing the default value of the LvarScanDelay WASM ini parameter (should be 45seconds and upwards for the A320!). Please see the Advanced User guide for details. Since the latest FSUIPC7 release, v7,2,16 released two days ago, listing lvars (from the Add-ons->WASM->List Lvars menu entry) will automatically perform a rescan before listing.

On 2/16/2022 at 10:55 PM, AlMassimo said:

This seems to be more complicated for me because these controls are under HVARS, not LVARS.

How I set them ? For the moment, I just don't know.

Hvars need to be made known to FSUIPC7 before they can be used directly. Please see the Advanced User Guide.
Since the release of 7.2.16, there is an easier way to assign to hvars using presets. Create a file called myevents.txt in your FSUIPC7 installation folder. To assign a preset to activate a hvar, insert a line with the following format:
      presetName#(>H:hvarName)
where
     presetName is the name of the preset which you will see in the drop-down menu
     hvarName is the name of the preset
You will then see 'Preset:presetName ' that you can assign to directly in the assignment drop-down menus. To trigger via offsets (i.e. from SIOC), you can use the general control offset at 0x3110. The control number can be difficult to determine...if NOT using an events.txt file (remove/rename this if installed to not use), then the first control in that file will have the number 0x400001 (or 262145), and each subsequent line will increase the control number by one. Be aware that any comment lines (starting with '//') are ignored and will not affect the control numbers.

I haven't tested triggering presets by offset 0x3110 yet, so if you try this please let me know if you have any issues.

Its a good idea to test the hvar first - use the Add-ons->WASM->Execute Calculator Code... menu option and enter the same code you use in the preset file, i.e.
      (>H:hvarName)

Once you have mastered that, you will be able to execute any calculator code.

Please see the Advanced User guide for full details.

I understand that this method of activating presets via offsets is a bit tricky and prone to errors on changes, as well as calculating the control number to be used. I am thinking of adding another offset to activate presets on the preset name. I will look into this at some point.

John

Hi John, thanks a lot!

Good stuff to study and experiment.

I have a question, what is the meaning of the value I read after the lvar name in lvars list ?

I can't figure out, but maybe it's useful to know.

So, after defining the hvars presets in myevents.txt, using the proper control number I could

assign to an hvar in SIOC the value needed to perform a function (es. switch LS on and off)

by triggering the offset 0x3110 (I'll study how this works on advanced manual).

BTW... even when things work perfectly I have a huge lot of CTD of MSFS... what a pity,

I spend more time restarting the simulator and reprogramming the flight, etc, than

flying and testing the new things I'm studying. Then, without an apparent reason,

the sim works smoothly for hours!

14 hours ago, AlMassimo said:

I have a question, what is the meaning of the value I read after the lvar name in lvars list ?

I can't figure out, but maybe it's useful to know.

It is the id of the lvar, used both in the sim itself and in FSUIPC7. Probably not useful to the end user, but was useful to me during development. I should probably remove these now.

14 hours ago, AlMassimo said:

BTW... even when things work perfectly I have a huge lot of CTD of MSFS... what a pity,

I spend more time restarting the simulator and reprogramming the flight, etc, than

flying and testing the new things I'm studying. Then, without an apparent reason,

the sim works smoothly for hours!

Yes...I get the occasional crash.  I did have a lot of issues with the FBW A320, even when it was installed in the Community folder and not being used. Now I remove this if not using it and have had very few crashes since. I also usually disabled AI and live weather on my development set-up and this improved things a lot.

If activating your presets via the 0x3110 offset, remember either to not install the MobiFlight preset list, or to rename it once installed, as using this will change the number of the presets in your myevents.txt file. If you want to use any MobiFlight presets, just add them to your myevents.txt file. It is easier to search for and copy any you want to use directly from the Mobiflight hubhop preset list site, as you can break the (very large) list down by vendor and aircraft name, and it also has a good search facility that allows you to find most things pretty easily.

John

Ok thanks!

Probably the CTDs increased after I installed the FBW, I suspect also Mobiflight increases the instability,

I have more confidence in FSUIPC because I always have it running and normally very few CTD happen,

but when I switch from normal PC/Joystick flight to my cockpit, I activate SIOC and Mobiflight and

the OC modules plus 3 arduinos, and the simulator seems not to like this... but having no crash diagnostics

is very difficult to understand what is causing the CTD. I've never seen a program so unstable and without

any serious error handling, even if it is a super-wonderful flight simulator that I love nonetheless!

Of course maybe the external hardware and software to cause the instability but I had a lot more complex

cockpit HW/SW with Xplane and almost no CTD at all...

In the weekend I hope to develop the new controls for EFIS and then the FCU (AP/CDU managed modes,

the rest is all working)

I started testing but I have some questions...

I created a file myevents.txt containing only one row

PFD_LS# (>H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1)

and I can find PFD_LS in the presets list, but I also see the same H_var already included in HVARS, do I need to put it also under myevents.txt ?

H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1    is there already a control value for this one and how do I find it ?

I tried to assign both to some key or button, but on the console I don't see this HVAR being called when I press that button/key.

What am I doing wrong ? What string should I put in the calculator to see it executed ? And what should I obtain ?

In the case of events.txt, the presets would get the offset (I think is an offset, or a control value) 0x400001 (or 26215)

I suppose it's 0x40001 (HEX ?) but does not corrispond to 26215... I'm really confused.

I know how to assign a control under SIOC by using 0x3110, but I need to understand the exact value to use with it,

and wich parameter (I suppose 0 and 1).

A lot of things to try and understand...!

I searched in the supplied manuals but no match was found for LVAR or HVAR, and I could find no other useful indication, maybe I'm missing some doc.

BIG update!

I removed completely the MobiFlight Wasm module from community folder and removed all the FSUIPC assignments to yoke axis and throttle levers (all analog axis I have) and assigned them directly to MSFS.

The result is... 3 hours of intensive flight activities, FSUIPC, SIOC and Mobiflight real-time configurations and reload, CDU managed flights, all sort of test and NOT A SINGLE CTD... never happened before! I also used Spacedesk to display the popup gauges on a secondary PC with only a little framerate drop.

All flights were performed with FSUIPC standard and custom offsets activated by Mobiflight (Arduino) or SIOC (Opencockpits devices) including the 2 LVARS that I inserted in FSUIPC.ini that worked perfectly.

Seems that something caused conflicts or trouble between FSUIPC, MF and MSFS, but now all seems to work consistently.

I need some further help with HVARS (see my previous post) I can't manage to assign them or to see them operating) especially for EFIS and FCU managed modes (I had some success with SLOT offsets, even not completely solved by now).

Handling LVARS and HVARS would allow to control almost every function of the specific plane, but what will happen when I fly with another plane ?

11 hours ago, AlMassimo said:

I created a file myevents.txt containing only one row

PFD_LS# (>H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1)

and I can find PFD_LS in the presets list

Did you restart FSUIPC7? Presets are only loaded on start-up.

I also see the same H_var already included in HVARS, do I need to put it also under myevents.txt ?

Not sure what this means, but presets are attached to calculator code. If the calculator code uses hvars, these do not have to be made known to FSUIPC7 via using hvar files, but it does no harm (makes no difference) if they are.

H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1    is there already a control value for this one and how do I find it ?

What do you mean by control value in this context?

I tried to assign both to some key or button, but on the console I don't see this HVAR being called when I press that button/key.

both what? I thought you said you couldn't see the preset? I am not sure what you are asking... To log button activities, active logging for buttons & keys.

What am I doing wrong ? What string should I put in the calculator to see it executed ? And what should I obtain ?

As I said, the calculator code to execute a single hvar would be '(>H:hvarName)'
Don't know what you mean by obtain. The affect if executing calculator code depends on the calculator code. Activating a hvar (a html variable/element) would usually trigger a button press, or some other UI event, in the aircraft.

I suppose it's 0x40001 (HEX ?) but does not corrispond to 26215... I'm really confused.

Sorry, typo (corrected), should (obviously) be 262145.  I am also confused - by your questions!

I know how to assign a control under SIOC by using 0x3110, but I need to understand the exact value to use with it,

and wich parameter (I suppose 0 and 1).

Hvars do not take parameters. The parameter for an lvar update would completely depend upon the lvar in question, and similarly  any parameter to calculator code would depend on what that code did.

I searched in the supplied manuals but no match was found for LVAR or HVAR, and I could find no other useful indication, maybe I'm missing some doc.

Please see the Advanced User guide, WASM section starting on page 45. I suggest you read (and understand) the entire section.

John

Hi John,

thanks for your patience and sorry for my confusing (and confused) post.

I try to clarify my doubts

"Did you restart FSUIPC7? Presets are only loaded on start-up. "

Of course I did, my preset is visible listing HVARS, and there is also the same HVAR I created a preset for, but as you said I can use my own preset, this does not harm, but if the HVAR is already present is useless to create a custom one. When I wrote "I tested both", I mean my own preset, and the existing one (H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1).

Assigning this HVAR to a button does not trigger any effect.

If I simply "activate" the HVAR nothing happens. I expect the LS button to light up and the LS reticle to appear in the PFD, but this doesn't happen.

Given that I created the custom preset PFD_LS# (>H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1), this should be assigned the value 40001, so in SIOC code I tested these lines :

Var 0001 name FS_CONTROL Link FSUIPC_OUT Offset $3110 Length 4
Var 0002 name FS_PAR Link FSUIPC_OUT Offset $3114 Length 4

Var 0154, name I_PFD_LS, Link IOCARD_SW, Input 34
{
  IF &I_PFD_LS = 1
  {
    &FS_PAR = 1  // Is this required ? Probably not
    &FS_CONTROL = 40001
    &FS_CONTROL = DELAY 0 10

}
}

This should trigger LS display ON/OFF but doesn't work. I will test also 262145 (&FS_CONTROL = 262145) since I'm not sure it is a HEX or DEC required.

Coming to the calculator, you say I have to input simply "(>H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1)" right ? This should trigger the LS function on/off ? Or just activate the HVAR ?

I'm sorry to ask all these questions, but I just installed the new release of FSUIPC and under the documents I find

FSUIPC7 for Advanced Users.pdf 8/1/2021  but at page 45 there is nothing about this, it just talks about joysticks, no WASM section at all, where can I find

the updated guide ???

Thanks, I owe you a dozen beers, I know...!

23 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

Of course I did, my preset is visible listing HVARS

But presets are NOT visible when you list hvars. Listing hvars lists hvars (known to FSUIPC7), not presets. hvars known to FSUIPC7 can be used in macros and in lua scripts.
Presets are names assigned to a calculator code string. This string can contain code to activate (one or more) hvars, set lvars, send events, etc. Please understand the difference...

31 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

if the HVAR is already present is useless to create a custom one.

Do you mean if the hvar is made know to FSUIPC7,  then it is useless to create a preset for that hvar? If so, I disagree - it is just another method of activating that hvar.
Otherwise, I do not know what you mean...

33 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

When I wrote "I tested both", I mean my own preset, and the existing one (H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1).

What existing one (preset)? Are you using the MobiFlight events file (events.txt)? How are you testing?
If trying to activate a hvar using calculator code, you have the wrong format - it is ' (>H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1)' (note the > symbol).

27 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

Assigning this HVAR to a button does not trigger any effect.

But you cannot assign a hvar to a button. You can assign a button to a macro that activates a hvar, to a lua script that activates a hvar, or to a preset that activates a hvar. Which is it?

28 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

If I simply "activate" the HVAR nothing happens.

How are you doing this?

29 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

I expect the LS button to light up and the LS reticle to appear in the PFD, but this doesn't happen.

FSUIPC only sends what you ask it to. If its sending the correct code, whatever that may be, and it is not working, then either the wrong code is being sent or that code does not work in the loaded aircraft. You can use FSUIPC logging to see what is being sent.

37 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

Given that I created the custom preset PFD_LS# (>H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1), this should be assigned the value 40001, so in SIOC code I tested these lines :

First, check that activating that hvar has the desired affect, using either the Add-ons->WASM->activate Hvar... menu item (if the hvar is known to FSUIPC7) or the Add-ons->WASM->Execute Calculator Code.. menu item if it isn't, or try both.

Also, the index numbers start at 0, not 1, so the control number of the first preset in your myevents.txt file (assuming you have no events.txt file) will be 0x40000 or 262144. Sorry about that - it is correct in the documentation, have you read this yet? If not, please do NOT post again until you have. You are taking up a lot of my time to use functionality that is documented. Please RTFM.

43 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

Coming to the calculator, you say I have to input simply "(>H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1)" right ? This should trigger the LS function on/off ? Or just activate the HVAR ?

That activates the hvar. What affect that has in the aircraft is up to the aircraft. I presume it should push the PFD LS button. Not sure that will work in the Asobo A320 though - looks to be for the FBW A320 according to HubHop. May also depend on the FBW version (stable/dev).

48 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

FSUIPC7 for Advanced Users.pdf 8/1/2021  but at page 45 there is nothing about this, it just talks about joysticks, no WASM section at all, where can I find

That sounds VERY old. I can't see how you can still have that as all documentation is removed when you re-installed (by the uninstaller that is automatically ran) FSUIPC7 and the latest version installed/ Please check your installation log file (InstallFSUIPC7.log) to find out where your documents are installed, or install again and make sure that you have checked to install the documentation. It could fail to install a document if that document is open, but you should get a message to that effect during the installation process. The latest Advanced User guide attached. 

FSUIPC7 for Advanced Users.pdf

Oh Thanks!!!

Maybe I simply installed fsuipc without selecting docs, I can't remember having seen that option.

I'll study the new manual before bothering you again, I promise.

Thanks for your support, I love LVARS they work like a charm, but at the moment I HATE HVARS... but it's my fault.

YES I forgot to activate logging of buttons. Now I see the HVAR being called by the button, but doesn't trigger the LS, I must study the aircraft logic.

Thanks again

New update

The HVARS I was trying to activate with Asobo A320 don't work (as John suggested) but they work with FBW A320, current stable version.

Once selected the FBW 320 (and after having studied the updated manual - that I was unaware was installed under "users\massimo\mydocuments") I managed to activate properly some HVARS in different ways :

macro file (.mcro)

[Macros]
1=H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1=Set
2=H:A320_Neo_MFD_BTN_TERRONND_1=Set
3=H:A320_Neo_MFD_BTN_CSTR_1=Set
4=H:A320_Neo_MFD_BTN_WPT_1=Set
5=H:A320_Neo_MFD_BTN_VORD_1=Set
6=H:A320_Neo_MFD_BTN_NDB_1=Set
7=H:A320_Neo_MFD_BTN_ARPT_1=Set

Via calculator code

(>H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1)

and finally via SIOC using a button on my MCP, changing the state of a custom offset (0xA010) read by a LUA basic code

function update_switches()
    test_BTN = ipc.readUB(0xA010)
    if (test_BTN == 1) then
        ipc.activateHvar("H:A320_Neo_PFD_BTN_LS_1")
    end
end -- update_switches

event.timer(200,"update_switches")

This worked, but I have multiple change of state of the HVAR, I must set a flag to avoid this, not difficult.

The only thing I couldn't make to work was the

using the value 262144 that should have activated the HVAR in myevents.txt

A320_Neo_MFD_BTN_LS_1#(>H:A320_Neo_MFD_BTN_LS_1)

I will do more testing on this part because it would be much more direct and does not require lua code.

So, now almost all seems to make sense, I only wonder how to find the LVARs or HVARS that control the EFIS and FCU in Asobo A320_Neo...

8 hours ago, AlMassimo said:

The only thing I couldn't make to work was the

using the value 262144 that should have activated the HVAR in myevents.txt

As I said, I haven't tested activating presets via offset 0x3310, but I see no reason why it shouldn't work. I will take a look this week to confirm.

8 hours ago, AlMassimo said:

I only wonder how to find the LVARs or HVARS that control the EFIS and FCU in Asobo A320_Neo...

You can list available lvars using FSUIPC. However, as the MF hubhop preset page only has 8 presets for the Asobo A320, I doubt you will have much success.
Best sticking to the  FBW A320 if you want such control.

John

Hi John, I will do more testing with 3110, I hope to get it working.

Regarding A320_Neo IMHO is very confusing that some (many) of the FBW HVARS have the name A320_Neo_somewhat, instead of A32NX, I mean something different from A320_Neo. 

as you suggested I'll probably end up to convert my cockpit for the FBW, but at the moment I have all working (almost 90%) fine with A320_Neo, the FCU works very well with SLOT values 1 and 2 and all controls are fully operative, but almost none of them works with the FBW, even the throttles needs totally different calibration, parking brake, speedbrake, EFIS, all require reprogramming the code with new HVARS and LVARS, but now I know how to do that.

Before giving up I'll try to catch the HVARS or LVARS used by A320_Neo with the MSFS developer mode "behavior display", there is an interesting video about this here

it's referred to MobiFlight but I need to transfer the variables to offsets and use or activate them via SIOC-FSUIPC and maybe LUA.

I'm writing all this to share my experience with other simmers, sorry to take up your time but these new functions available through WASM and LVAR/HVAR handling are so powerful that I think is useful to share any possible achievement or working example.

Thanks for your extraordinary work.

10 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:
it's referred to MobiFlight but I need to transfer the variables to offsets and use or activate them via SIOC-FSUIPC and maybe LUA.

You can add lvars to offsets, but not hvars. I am also working on functionality to let the user add any simvar (or A type variables) to a free offset. This should be available in the next release, hopefully by the end of the week (but depending upon how much time I get for development!).

I will check the use of controls to activate presets at offset 0x3110 sometime today, when I get a chance, and let you know what I find.

John

WoW!!! I'll install and try!

In the meanwhile, I made some progresses...

I searched under

(MSFS folder)\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\asobo-vcockpits-instruments-a320-neo\html_ui\Pages\VCockpit\Instruments\Airliners\A320_Neo\MFD\A320_Neo_MFD.js

and found this LVAR    L:BTN_TERRONND_ACTIVE  that I tested successfully adding it in FSUIPC7.ini

I couldn't find a var for the PFD LS display mode, and so went on DEVELOPER MODE/BEHAVIOR  -->  A320_Neo  -->  interior

events page was empty but hitting "Quick Reload" after some seconds it was populated by a lot of tags, selecting AIRLINER

I found AIRLINER_LS_On   and using the parameter 1 and 0 and hitting "Execute" the LS was activated and deactivated. GOOD!

So I tested it as an LVAR setting it in FSUIPC 0 or 1 but didn't work. Probably it's not an LVAR, cannot even be an HVAR since it has a parameter...

so this procedure seems to be very useful to find out internal variables (or events, like AIRLINER_LS_Toggle) but I must understand how to use these vars!

Maybe they are A: vars.

Now I will test the new version and will report the results, thanks John!

I searched under

(MSFS folder)\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\asobo-vcockpits-instruments-a320-neo\html_ui\Pages\VCockpit\Instruments\Airliners\A320_Neo\MFD\A320_Neo_MFD.js

For lvars, you can just use the Add-Ons->WASM->List Lvars function - that will list all available lvars for the current loaded aircraft.

I couldn't find a var for the PFD LS display mode, and so went on DEVELOPER MODE/BEHAVIOR  -->  A320_Neo  -->  interior

events page was empty but hitting "Quick Reload" after some seconds it was populated by a lot of tags, selecting AIRLINER

I found AIRLINER_LS_On   and using the parameter 1 and 0 and hitting "Execute" the LS was activated and deactivated. GOOD!

So I tested it as an LVAR setting it in FSUIPC 0 or 1 but didn't work. Probably it's not an LVAR, cannot even be an HVAR since it has a parameter...

so this procedure seems to be very useful to find out internal variables (or events, like AIRLINER_LS_Toggle) but I must understand how to use these vars!

Maybe they are A: vars.

Interesting. As you are in the events page and you execute them, they are probably events or K vars. You could try executing them from FSUIPC using the calculator code
    1 (>K:AIRLINER_LS_On)
They could also be one of the new 'B' variable types, or an F type input event. See https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/questions/1859/b-input-events-and-the-simconnect-and-gauge-apis-f.html

John

Hi John,

the variable L:BTN_TERRONND_ACTIVE was not displayed in LVAR list, does the list include ALL the LVARS used by the plane or only those already known ?

I can't remember having seen it, and I added succesfully in the .ini file, after that it worked perfectly but maybe I missed it in the list. Seems to be a general use LVAR so could be interesting to add if a basic list is created.

Also AIRLINER_LS_On seems to be a generic airliner event (if it is an event) - I couldn't test it yesterday (was too late in Italy) but I'll do that this evening.

Things are looking promising! With this procedure I hope to find more specific controls for the FCU, even if HDG, SPD ALT and VS SLOT functions are working (but only with the default A320 unfortunately).

Next step will be to activate more EFIS buttons (Constraint, waypoints, airports), I've also found an interesting tutorial for a complete CDU keyboard with a simpe Arduino Micro and Fsuipc!

2 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

Next step will be to activate more EFIS buttons (Constraint, waypoints, airports), I've also found an interesting tutorial for a complete CDU keyboard with a simpe Arduino Micro and Fsuipc!

I meant also with Mobiflight of course.

the variable L:BTN_TERRONND_ACTIVE was not displayed in LVAR list, does the list include ALL the LVARS used by the plane or only those already known ?

It scans for all lvars by id and stops when a null lvart name is received, so if an lvar is not listed it is not available.

4 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

I can't remember having seen it, and I added succesfully in the .ini file, after that it worked perfectly but maybe I missed it in the list.

You must have missed it - if you have added it successfully, it must be known to FSUIPC otherwise you would get an error.

6 minutes ago, AlMassimo said:

I meant also with Mobiflight of course.

Does that use the Mobiflight presets? They are the ones available in the events.txt file. You could copy the ones that you want to use from that to your myevents.txt file if you want to use them, and be certain of the control number to use for them in offset 0x3110.

John

1 hour ago, John Dowson said:

Interesting. As you are in the events page and you execute them, they are probably events or K vars. You could try executing them from FSUIPC using the calculator code      1 (>K:AIRLINER_LS_On)
They could also be one of the new 'B' variable types, or an F type input event. See https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/questions/1859/b-input-events-and-the-simconnect-and-gauge-apis-f.html

If it is an event it was not tracked by the events in console, i pressed repeatedly the button in the  VC but nothing was displayed under the console.

Are the B and F type currently traceable somehow ?