The simFlight Network Forums

Is there some sort of button timer I can use?

10 minutes ago, Iceking007 said:

So format would be:

[Keys]

n=CP(F+121,11)121,11,C#

Actually no, sorry - no compound conditions on key presses - the documentation says that offset conditions apply, not compound conditions.

But why don't you assign and use an offset (or two) to determine what your key presses send?

Otherwise then it looks like you will have to use lua.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offsets are still very confusing to me... I'm not even sure how you envision that working.  But in my Lua script I was adding some offsets to read values... so that's a start.  However a Mentone I can't even get it loaded. 

Thank you for all the help John.  I'm sorry I wasted your time. 

1 minute ago, Iceking007 said:

I'm not even sure how you envision that working.

You want to check the status of a button flag when you press a key. As you can't do this, you can use an offset instead. So you would set an offset when the button is pressed, cleat it when released, and on the key assignment you can then check if that offset is set or not, and have your assignments accordingly.

Not sure why you can't get a lua script running...

4 minutes ago, Iceking007 said:

I'm sorry I wasted your time. 

No problem. Should have figured out what you were trying to do wasn't possible much earlier...

John