Center elevator key

jalil942

1 hour ago, jalil942 said:

It works only one time

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, jalil942 said:

nvm

And what does that mean?

Any elevator value coming from the joystick axis will also change the elevator position.
if you want to know what is happening, activating logging for axis values, open the logging console and look at the elevator axi controls logged - this should tell you what is happening.

John

4 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

What do you mean?

And what does that mean?

Any elevator value coming from the joystick axis will also change the elevator position.
if you want to know what is happening, activating logging for axis values, open the logging console and look at the elevator axi controls logged - this should tell you what is happening.

John

When I assign either ELEVATOR SET   function to any particular keyboard key with a parameter of 0, it centers elevator or rudder for only 01 time. Afterwards if I again move elevators  and again tries to center them by pressing the assigned key, it does not works. Then if I again re-assign that same key with a different parameter value then it will move the control surface to that position only once and then again it stops working. Again on re-assigning with parameter 0, it will move the control surface to center but only once. 

Bottom line: it works for only 1 time and then stops.FSUIPC7.ini

As I said:

if you want to know what is happening, activating logging for axis values, open the logging console and look at the elevator axis controls logged - this should tell you what is happening.

Also activate logging for buttons & keys. You can then verify if the control is being sent when you push your button, and if any other elevator axis controls are being sent.
I really don't want/need to see this log - you should be looking at it to work out what is happening, but you can post/attach it here if you need further help.

John

Btw, you also have two [Keys] sections in your FSUIPC7.ini. This will confuse things...
Did you create one of these sections manually? You should remove one of those sections - they contain the same assignments except for the Axis Elevator Set assignment to your comma (',') key, which are slightly different (one is sending the control on press and release, the other is ignoring repeats).

John

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

Btw, you also have two [Keys] sections in your FSUIPC7.ini. This will confuse things...
Did you create one of these sections manually? You should remove one of those sections - they contain the same assignments except for the Axis Elevator Set assignment to your comma (',') key, which are slightly different (one is sending the control on press and release, the other is ignoring repeats).

John

Still  no luck after removing one section   FSUIPC7.ini

1 minute ago, jalil942 said:

Still  no luck after removing one section

I didn't expect that to change anything, it just confuses things, as i said (you don't know which section is being used).

Do the logging as I suggested. This will tell you what is going on.

Joihn