The simFlight Network Forums

Bravo Throttle and MSFS Axis question

I have the Bravo Quadrant and everything are set and working as expected from MSFS. Axis recognized etc.

On FSUIPC if I go to Assignments -> Axis and press rescan and move one of the Bravo levers it is recognized as expected

However if I go to Joystic Calibration none of the Bravo axis seems to be shown there at any of the available Axis. Alpha Ailerons and Elevator are shown, same for my rudder.

Do I need to do something specific for Bravo axis to show there?

You must assign an axis before calibration, and you should assign to 'Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration' (i.e. make sure that check-box is ticked). Once you have assigned to an axis in that way, you should be able to calibrate it in the relevant calibration page. Please see the User guide section THE EASY STEP-by-STEP WAY TO CALIBRATE YOUR CONTROLS on page 38 if the User Guide. You should also have an aircraft loaded in MSFS (i.e. not in the main menu).

John