The simFlight Network Forums

Breaks

Good day, I would like to know if there is an offset or way to activate the differential breaks since if I brake the left side it works and the same way for the right side, but if I press both at the same time they do not stop me together. could someone help me

First, you posted in the FAQ section, where it explicitly states NOT for support requests. I have moved your post to the main support forum.

It is always helpful if you state what FS, version of FSUIPC and aircraft you are using.

4 minutes ago, jdeleonr said:

I would like to know if there is an offset or way to activate the differential breaks

Did you check the offset status document? If you had, you will see offset 0x0BC4 and 0x0BC6 for left/right brake positions. But you shouldn't need to use offsets - assugning to the left/right brake controls should be sufficient.

6 minutes ago, jdeleonr said:

if I brake the left side it works and the same way for the right side, but if I press both at the same time they do not stop me together.

If both left brake and right brake are working separately, I can't see how they are not working when pressed together. Try activating axis logging, with the console window open, and see what is being sent when you press your brakes. If you are still applying thrust, the brakes aren't going to bring you to a halt...

If you need any further assistance, please provide more information and your FSUIPC .log and .ini files.

John