The simFlight Network Forums

Mouse Click EFB

Hello, @Paul Henty

I have one question, do we have in PMDG_737_NGX_Control, an event for SHIFT Button on EFB Keyboard ? 

I checked in PMDG_NG3_SDK.h as well, there is no SHIFT control event.

But I also saw this
// Parameter: 1000000 x (action code) + 1000 x (X Coordinate) + (Y Coordinate)
// action codes: 0 = mouse move, 1 = mouse click,  2= mouse release, 3 = mouse wheel up, 4 = mouse wheel down
// X / Y Coordinates: 0..1000 of EFB_SCREEN_WIDTH / EFB_SCREEN_HEIGHT (not required for action codes 3 & 4)

How can I get the EFB Coordinates + action mouse click to click on one specific place on the EFB with FSUIPC PMDG_737_NGX_Control ?

Thanks

4 hours ago, hkhoanguyen said:

I have one question, do we have in PMDG_737_NGX_Control, an event for SHIFT Button on EFB Keyboard ? 

I checked in PMDG_NG3_SDK.h as well, there is no SHIFT control event.

You'll need to ask PMDG. My DLL only lists the controls that are in the SDK.

4 hours ago, hkhoanguyen said:

How can I get the EFB Coordinates + action mouse click to click on one specific place on the EFB with FSUIPC PMDG_737_NGX_Control ?

You send the action and screen position as the parameter to the PMDG_737_NGX_Control control. Here is an example of clicking the middle of the screen.

int actionCode = 1; // Mouse click
            int x = 500; // Middle (0 = left side of screen, 1000 = right side of screen
            int y = 500; // Middle (as above goes from 0 to 1000. Docs doesn't say if 0 is top of bottom. You'll need to experiment).
            int parameterValue = (1000000 * actionCode) + (1000 * x) + y;
            FSUIPCConnection.SendControlToFS(PMDG_737_NGX_Control.EVT_EFB_L_SCREEN_ACTION, parameterValue);

Paul

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Henty said:

You'll need to ask PMDG. My DLL only lists the controls that are in the SDK.

You send the action and screen position as the parameter to the PMDG_737_NGX_Control control. Here is an example of clicking the middle of the screen.

int actionCode = 1; // Mouse click
            int x = 500; // Middle (0 = left side of screen, 1000 = right side of screen
            int y = 500; // Middle (as above goes from 0 to 1000. Docs doesn't say if 0 is top of bottom. You'll need to experiment).
            int parameterValue = (1000000 * actionCode) + (1000 * x) + y;
            FSUIPCConnection.SendControlToFS(PMDG_737_NGX_Control.EVT_EFB_L_SCREEN_ACTION, parameterValue);

Paul

That works perfectly well, thanks Paul a lot for your help.

Have a nice day