The simFlight Network Forums

Fsuipc Lua Script Free for general use

I am really struggling making a led fire an offset Output. I want a Led to turn on when The following LVAR is fired: (L=embApFlchClick). I created this Lua file:

function EmbApFlchClick (var, value)
ipc.writeUB(0x
7C40, value)
end
event.Lvar("L=EmbApFlchClick", 500, "EmbApFlchClick")

Now I know that there are Free offsets for general use (66C0 to 7C40), but I'm not sure how I know which ones could use and where I can get that info. I have tried several offsets but cant make it work.

If anybody could help.

thank you

FSUIPC6.ini

11 hours ago, Jose Siqueira said:

want a Led to turn on when The following LVAR is fired: (L=embApFlchClick). I created this Lua file:

function EmbApFlchClick (var, value)
ipc.writeUB(0x
7C40, value)
end
event.Lvar("L=EmbApFlchClick", 500, "EmbApFlchClick")

It should be "L:EmbApFlchClick" and not "L=EmbApFlchClick" - i.e. a colon after the L.

11 hours ago, Jose Siqueira said:

Now I know that there are Free offsets for general use (66C0 to 7C40), but I'm not sure how I know which ones could use and where I can get that info.

You can use any offset that is free for general use - that is the whole point of them...

What is this section in your FSUIPC6.ini for:

[LvarOffsets]
1=L=EmbApFlchClick

There is no such section in FSUIPC6 (and the format is wrong for FSUIPC7). Please remove that.

Your version of FSUIPC6 is also out-of-date - you are still using 6.0.9 and the latest version is 6.1.8 - please update as only the latest version is supported.

John